Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!] [LMAO!!] MCGREGOR DESTROYS MALIGNAGGI in SPARRING!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! You can see Cortez wave his hand into the frame to signal "no knockdown" at the end of the video. What is this crap? Recycled garbage!

Comment

So he supposedly dominated all 36 minutes of sparring, but they only have 15 seconds of footage?

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

FLOYD WILL NOT HAVE HEADGEAR TO PROTECT HIM. Floyd has the frame of Vanessa Hudgens. His frail petite body will not sustain McGregors power. He is too small, just like Paulie.
        That end clip of Paulie getting "knocked down" is the same one they already released the rest of it shows nothing. Conor looks terrible. LMAO Paulie wasn't phased by any of that

Comment

Wow! It looks like Paulie couldn't even touch McGregar! Very impressed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            This video shows me that it is clear as day that Conor pushed Paulie down and missed his right hook. Before that I couldnt tell. Now its obvious.

Paulie never said Conor didn't hit him and win rounds. Anyway if anything Paulie looks very sloppy in that clip he missed the counter left hook.
            That's what I saw it shows no KD but a back of the neck push, its pretty clear in this clip.

Comment

If Conner was able to KO Paulie in 16 seconds without getting hit once, Mayweather is going to be unconscious in the first 10 seconds!!!!

Comment

He really over reaches when throwing the left, and then gets squared up, his balance and footwork is really bad.

and thats the best 15 seconds of 20 rounds of sparring ? lol

Comment

i dont get whats so suprising
                  They sparred for 12 rounds, no sh^t Paulie is gonna get hit by left hands here and there
                  Paulie Malig lost the session, get over it

Comment

Chopped up, doesn't mean ****. I want McGregor to win because I think it'd be hilarious. But this isn't telling of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                      i dont get whats so suprising
                      They sparred for 12 rounds, no sh^t Paulie is gonna get hit by left hands here and there
                      Paulie Malig lost the session, get over it
                      Lost the session you mean 10 seconds. lol

They will hold onto the most slimmest of anything in here, should have sign on these threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X