Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye confirms he will NOT retire and will return!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
    Have you seen Bellews website? look at the footer and who developed it (visit the link)"cheap web design Liverpool".

All boxers need/care about money, how else are you going to live a life?

Haye's main problem, is he's obsessed with proving himself, while not understanding the inside of his body is breaking down, even if the exterior looks healthy, so while everyone wrongly believes he's driven by money, it's more that he is obsessed, getting old and desperate to finish his career with a HW title, which would have happened if he stayed with Booth, instead of wrongly thinking he could train differently and avoid injuries.
    If he's obsessed with proving himself, why did he **** it against Klitschko when he talked his way into a shot? Why did he fight bums like Di Mori & Gjergjaj whilst professing to be the best HW in the world? Why did he fight CW David Bellew instead of waiting for a HW world title shot against Parker?

Yes boxing is about money, but Haye is the most shameless money grabber of the lot. I'm not having a go at him about it, i'm just telling it how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Haye was easily winning before the injury and would've stopped him late with how bad Bellew gasses late.
      ... Haye showed a strange ring movement from the very beginning...

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        David Bellew
        Was this in reference to that Frank Bruno interview

Comment

]

Bellew is a legit world champ. Nobody wanted anything to do with Makabu and everyone including you picked him to spark Bellew out.

He's entertaining as well, that fight on Saturday was pure entertainment, as was the Flores fight & the Makabu fight before that.

As for Masternek, it was a close fight that could've gone either way, a bit like your boy Parker against Ruiz.

He finished off the "cripple" and knocked his arse out the ring.
          I see you've transferred your blinkered fanboyism over from the gypsy to the scouse potatoe.

winning a vacant belt because the champion drozd got injured is the polar opposite of being 'legit'

Comment

He looked awful before the slip for one of two reasons:

1. His timing is gone
            2. He went in with the injury and was trying to finish it ASAP before the ankle gave up

Either way, I think he's shot. He quietly aborted any number of comebacks and I very strongly suspect it's all about his body breaking down. I also suspect that's why Adam Booth no longer wanted to be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Haye showed a strange ring movement from the very beginning...
              Completely agree. He was flat footed from the start and was loading up on most of his shots.

I think he knew he was risking the tendon from the start, was flat footed to avoid putting too much stress on it and loading up to try and KO Bellew as he always knew he was on borrowed time with the injury.

Comment

If he's obsessed with proving himself, why did he **** it against Klitschko when he talked his way into a shot? Why did he fight bums like Di Mori & Gjergjaj whilst professing to be the best HW in the world? Why did he fight CW David Bellew instead of waiting for a HW world title shot against Parker?

Yes boxing is about money, but Haye is the most shameless money grabber of the lot. I'm not having a go at him about it, i'm just telling it how it is.
                For whatever reason, none of the leading HW fighters or any current medium level fighters wanted to fight Haye.

You need to ask them why, possibly for a number of reasons but the only big fight was Bellew and believe me when I tell you, Haye didn't want this fight last year, he wanted to fight a leading HW, but as it turned out, his only option of a big event was Bellew.

You know what's boxing like - fighters avoid each other - and now they be wondering why they avoided Haye as his body is shot but sad to See Haye desperate to win a HW title when he should walk away.
                Last edited by David Haye; 03-06-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  We can only hope. The division needs the Hayemaker, the most skilled fighter in the division

Comment

Working...
                  X