Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moroccan Olympian Arrested For Sexual Assault by Rio Police

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Thats from May isn't it? The Irish kid got popped yesterday at the Olympics.
    yeah it's not really news, just pointing out that this previously quite strong moroccan team has been decimated by controversies. they went from 8 qualified boxers to just 4

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      yeah it's not really news, just pointing out that this previously quite strong moroccan team has been decimated by controversies. they went from 8 qualified boxers to just 4
      Ahhh okay. Yea thats obviously f#cked up for Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        The rape is strong in this one. I mean she was Brazilian. They don't make em like that down in Morocco
        pffft, i used to hit this moroccan with the phattest of asses.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
          Man, shut the **** up, don't make this out to be some big deal. At least muslims don't allow their 14-16 years old daughters to go and get smashed at parties and ****ed and used by random boys. Western girls doesn't even remember what it means to be women anymore. They can't cook, can't stay faithful and they're always childish and arguing about nothing. And they need to have 100s of male friends who are "just friends". The sexual culture of the western world just looks even worse when you look at how many people that are turning ****sexual in the western world while celebrating it with parades and stuff. Don't talk **** about muslims. Go **** your dirty used women and be satisfied with being Dick Number 22 to enter and keep an eye on her at Christmas parties or wherever else she may use the excuse "I was drunk!" the next day.
          muzz detected.

Comment

Man, shut the **** up, don't make this out to be some big deal. At least muslims don't allow their 14-16 years old daughters to go and get smashed at parties and ****ed and used by random boys. Western girls doesn't even remember what it means to be women anymore. They can't cook, can't stay faithful and they're always childish and arguing about nothing. And they need to have 100s of male friends who are "just friends". The sexual culture of the western world just looks even worse when you look at how many people that are turning ****sexual in the western world while celebrating it with parades and stuff. Don't talk **** about muslims. Go **** your dirty used women and be satisfied with being Dick Number 22 to enter and keep an eye on her at Christmas parties or wherever else she may use the excuse "I was drunk!" the next day.

i had a feeling you were a ****** cuck

Comment

Go eat some bacon you punk bish. Muslim women prefer big american man

Comment

You want to make an attempted rape seem like not a big deal? Wow! Then you want to justify things by bringing up "the western worlds" statutory rape? Bigger WOW! AS a man of faith I dont condone sexual promiscuity but also as a man of faith I am told not to judge, that we are all given free will, and most of all can be forgiven for what we do through faith and actions not over the justifications of others wrong doings. The "western world" isn't perfect and barbaric in twisted in its own right but none of what you spoke of is seen as "ok" to us religious or not.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i had a feeling you were a ****** cuck
                  the guy conveyed a prince patel-like air in his posts.

we gotta keep 'um at bay with this rhetoric, mak.

this isn't england.

Comment

At least muslims don't allow their 14-16 years old daughters to go and get smashed at parties and ****ed and used by random boys.
                    ******s sell their little girls to be child brides for older men.

Mohamed himself married a little girl, the dirty pervert.

Comment

Its no secret that the Olympic village is a hotspot for sex between athletes. If the guy kept it in his pants he might have been swimming in poon later.

Comment

Working...
                      X