Andre Berto messing around with Floyd's chick? [New Interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto messing around with Floyd's chick? [New Interview]

BT: Andre Berto coming for that throne.

AB: Listen, man, if they want to make it happen, we can make it happen. If you don't want to make it happen, stop saying my name, man. And please, tell this nigga please stop getting these people, stop telling his friend, or whoever they are, all his people, to call my phone and ask me questions about his bitch too. Tell him stop doing that shit. I hear his voice on the other line. I hear him breathing on the other end of the phone. I know these people that you getting to call me. Most of them are friends of mine, so I know what they doing because they informing me what's going on. Stop calling me about your bitch, man. And at the end of the day, he knows which one I'm talking about.
    BT: Daaaamn! Sounds like there's more than just a little personal situation between you two. There definitely won't be any respect if you get the fight.

AB: A lot of these cats, they want to be so respectful. That's cool, but me and him, like I said, we go back a little bit and like I said, I know what it is. I know what the situation is. It's been a few years of that, you know what I'm saying. It's a lot more to it, but I know what it is. I've always been that cat that, yeah, I'm not as big as you, you got money, but all these same celebrities, all these same bitches, they fuck with me heavy, bro, and it's for a reason. It's always been something. He's always told some of his friends, "Man, listen, before I go, me and that nigga got to do it. I gotta get this nigga." You know what I mean. It go a little deeper than that, so it's all good.
    Full explosive interview here, Berto says it's personal: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article20961.html

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
      I'm actually surprised they keep catching Berto on TMZ sports. He's on there like every week lol.

They claim he's the next best WW next to Floyd.

Comment

50 cent, Ray J, Nelly, Berto.......I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd's girl was cheating on him with Justin Beiber to be honest.

Comment

"Tries the shoulder roll, goes blind"

Is literally the funniest meme I've seen on Boxingscene, at least in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
            too bad mayweather won't be doing that to him.

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
              Lol guerrero did that.......floyd doesnt even have to. Berto is in no position to talk smack about any fighter

Comment

You don't think he could? Berto is too stationary.

Comment

No. That's a good thing. Why the hell would that be a bad thing. Who the **** wants to see that fight?

Comment

damn mayweather such a lame, **** that he cant keep a girl (I dont expect him too all he messes with is hoodrats) but 3-waying dudes to get scoup about your girl is some lame ass buster shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X