Arreola will make history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is from a couple months ago.

Comment

Not really, the WBC belt is now a meaningless no. 1 contenders distinction. Wlad is the one and only champion at HW and if Arreola wins I won't regard him as a champion.

Comment

No he won't, he'll lose just like last time. Care to put some points on it though?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          No he won't, he'll lose just like last time. Care to put some points on it though?

I bet all my points that Arreola wins this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Not really, the WBC belt is now a meaningless no. 1 contenders distinction. Wlad is the one and only champion at HW and if Arreola wins I won't regard him as a champion.

I think Arreola would smash Wlad, hopefully they fight after Chris wins the belt Saturday night. I'm taking bets when that fight happens.

Comment

first time i've heard Arreola speak spanish, not bad, better than Rios and Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
                I think Arreola would smash Wlad, hopefully they fight after Chris wins the belt Saturday night. I'm taking bets when that fight happens.
                Its the only natural step for him if he wins, any other fight would be a risky step backward but if he really does want to be the champ its the only road to take.

Comment

Its the only natural step for him if he wins, any other fight would be a risky step backward but if he really does want to be the champ its the only road to take.

Yup, Wilder and Fury can wait.

Comment

Technically you are correct but what Arreola is about to accomplish is 20 years of his life in one moment. I hope he wins, will be rooting for him and I think it will be a great moment if he does.

Comment

Not THE real champion but like a consolation belt since Wlad is the real HW champion. Anyway I really hope he pulls it off on Saturday man, hopefully he comes in with his gas tank full plus some reservoir. He needs to have a better punch output not many HWs can exchange with Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                      X