Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling Money's last 4 opponents in order will be Khan, Garcia, Bradley, Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling Money's last 4 opponents in order will be Khan, Garcia, Bradley, Pac

At the the moment, Mayweather does not have many options to uphold his remaining deal with Showtime and make big bucks.

1) Amir Khan isnt very hot at the moment, but has one of the better resumes of any fighter fighting at 140-154. Although he has talent, he is vunerable and makes tactical errors. With his speed, movement, and jab and combinations I can see the fight going to ways.

a) I mid-to-late stoppage for Mayweather b) a tougher than expected Dec. win where his late fight surge and adaptability chips away at Amir's early leadMoney wise it is the biggest fight he could make outside of Pacquaio with percieved less risk but people are underrating Khan

2) Garcia has all but cleaned out 140....I can see him defending his title for the last time at 140 or moving up to 147 for a fight with say Shawn Porter or the winner of Maidana-Broner. Either way if he wins those fights it would Lead to a unification fight with Floyd.

Although Garcia has good credentials and has done nothing but win, he is the easiest fight style-wise for floyd. Throws wide shots and not the hardest to hit. He has a lot of heart but I see a a wide UD win for Money

3) By 2015, Bradley's contract with Arum will be over and provided he is still undefeated and a title holder, it will be easy to make the fight. I see him making Floyd work. He wont outbox Floyd or outpunch him....If he tries to outwork him it will open him up to clean counter shots. In a competitive fight Mayweather wins a close but clear decision.

The fight everyone is waiting for will be Made in 2015

4) Pacquaio will be a free agent and lobbying for the biggest payday of his life. No Arum, No Problem.
    Manny has the speed and movement that could trouble Mayweather, as well as the activity. He is just to sloppy and predictable for a fighter of Mayweather's IQ and acumen. The first 3-5 rounds will be nip and tuck and Paxcquaio may have a slight edge, but once Mayweather gets the timing right on his right hand, and Manny's movement it will be an uphill battle for Manny.Mayweather will force Manny to fight out of his comfort zone and fight inside and against the ropes. On the outside he will eat counter jabs and right hands....his best shot is mid range.

Mayweather wins a close SD where one judge favors his activity while the other 2 judges favor floyd's cleaner more accurate shots.

Pac/Floyd, 2015?

I'm straight. 2014, maximum. Any later, no.

Comment

he will never fight Bradley or Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Pac/Floyd, 2015?

I'm straight. 2014, maximum. Any later, no.
        Agree. remember raging back in 2008/9/10 about this fight.

7 fn years to make a fight hell no

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
          Agree. remember raging back in 2008/9/10 about this fight.

7 fn years to make a fight hell no
          7 GOT DAMN, LONG, INFURIATING, BULL ****, FUGGIT, YEARS!!!

I'll give it 1 more year! And I absolutely mean, 1 more year. No more, no less.

After that, , don't care NO MO!

Comment

Khan, Garcia, Bradley, and Thurman.

Comment

Pacquiao will fight Bradley in April and beat him clear this time. Floyd won't fight Bradley after that.

Mayweather Pacquiao will happen after Bradley, it will be a close fight and Floyd might get dropped once or twice. Pacquiao hits harder and faster than Floyd.

Pacquiaos movement and angles will cause Floyd problems. His shoulder roll won't be as effective, if Judah caused problems for Floyd in rounds 1-4 Pacquiao will give Floyd problems 1-12. Pacquiao is always on great shape like Floyd. This fight will be close and if Mayweather slows down a bit I really think Pacquiao can beat him.

Ortiz Guerrero and Canelo are all too slow, so it's easy for Floyd to look good against slow plodding Mexican fighters.

Comment

So now Pacquiao has to leave Arum first and become a free agent.
                What happened to the, "Take the test, Pac, and we'll have a fight!"

Keep fooling yourselves. The rest of the world ain't stupid.
                When are these idiots going to run out of excuses?

Mayweather needs to announce Khan ASAP.
                Looking forward to streaming it. First time streamer here.

Last edited by al-Xander; 12-09-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Khan, Garcia, Bradley, and Thurman.
                  Woah, woah, woah. Hold your horses.

Floyd is not fighting Keith Thurman for his last fight. HELL NO.

Keith will be more than ready by that time, and WILL beat him.

That fight doesn't see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    7 GOT DAMN, LONG, INFURIATING, BULL ****, FUGGIT, YEARS!!!

I'll give it 1 more year! 1 more year! 1 more year!

After that, , don't care NO MO!
                    and that exactly what Floyd wants. For it to just go away. He doesnt care that he will always be remembered for ducking the biggest fight in Boxing history

Comment

Working...
                    X