Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMZ is reporting that Lil Wayne has been given his last rights ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Is anyone really sad? He's a pop rapper. Get your priorities straight.
    Sad because he's 30 and his stupid decision is going to leave what is it, 4? kids without a dad. That is sad.

Comment

Hopefully he has a peaceful death.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Sad because he's 30 and his stupid decision is going to leave what is it, 4? kids without a dad. That is sad.
        Should have thought about that ****, before he went OD on some drank.

He stupid.

Comment

This little fruit has been getting higher and higher ever since he started becoming more effeminate, growing out his hair and wearing these Rock star-esque clothing; or is it skate boarder clothing? Kind of like a Michael Jackson syndrome from all the success.
          Last edited by cupocity303; 03-15-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

At the risk of sounding a heartless cu\/\t I am finding it a bit hard to have sympathy for him actually though if anything I hope he pulls through for his kids sake.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              At the risk of sounding a heartless cu\/\t I am finding it a bit hard to have sympathy for him actually though if anything I hope he pulls through for his kids sake.
              If he wasn't a famous rapper, not a damn person would give a ****. He made his own bed, now he gotta sleep in it.

It isn't the first time the rapper, 30, has had seizures. He had two in October on separate airplane trips. In November, he told MTV that doctors had put him on seizure medication and told him to drink four bottles of water a day. "I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good," he said at the time.
              Dumb ass boy. Trying to sound cool at all times.

Comment

If he dies it's his own stupid fault.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Is anyone really sad? He's a pop rapper. Get your priorities straight.
                  He's a human being bro, it's sad when anyone goes but particularly a father at such a young age.

Comment

it bothers me, just because i've enjoyed a lot of his music and because he'd appeared to straighten himself out over the last couple years or so.

when these guys get somewhat clean and then relapse, it always ****s them up.

he's a colorful character and a freewheeler in the studio. hope it's all exaggerated and he pulls through.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      He's a human being bro, it's sad when anyone goes but particularly a father at such a young age.
                      Like I said before. You wouldn't give 2 ****s if he wasn't famous.

If he was a normal dude from the hood, you wouldn't be saying ****. You know I aint lying.

Oh, and about the kids. Yeah, his dumb ass shouldn't have OD'd when he has 4 kids! That's super stupid, and irresponsible.

I'm sorry, but he represents everything that's wrong with hip hop, and the youth culture, and the dude is 30 years old!

Comment

Working...
                      X