Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning is God.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The greatest QB of all mankind, *****dom and history.

Peyton da GOAT

Comment

yeah he's dope.

But it was the Chargers, that's what they do. They are the AFC version of the Cowboys. Choke choke choke choke!!!!

Comment

Now the Chargers know how the Texans felt whenever Manning was with the Colts and he terrorized the AFC South. I used to hate it when the Texans would have a lead only to do something stupid like the Rosencopter incident and have Peyton come back and win the game with ease.

Comment

are you an ESPN commentator cause sound just as ignorant. Denver offense was +14 in the Monday night game. And how he was SB MVP I have no idea, he had 1 TD and 1 INT. They won because of their defense, Bob Sanders was healthy for once.Brady has 6 TD and 1 INT in his first 3 SB. .Manning has 28 touchdowns to his 19 interceptions in playoffs, yea im sure he is God. Brady is 38 to 20, huge difference. Eli 17 to 8. If need more facts let me know, I can keep on going.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Amazing. Dear god, I thought the game was over at halftime, what a magnificent come back.

manning > brady.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
              are you an ESPN commentator cause sound just as ignorant. Denver offense was +14 in the Monday night game. And how he was SB MVP I have no idea, he had 1 TD and 1 INT. They won because of their defense, Bob Sanders was healthy for once.Brady has 6 TD and 1 INT in his first 3 SB. .Manning has 28 touchdowns to his 19 interceptions in playoffs, yea im sure he is God. Brady is 38 to 20, huge difference. Eli 17 to 8. If need more facts let me know, I can keep on going.
              td passes don't mean much. A QB can drive his team 99 yards, and the last 1 yard is a run play td. QB doesn't get credit for the td even if he did all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Peyton looks in good in 49ers colours, 49ers would've been a lock for the superbowl with Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  td passes don't mean much. A QB can drive his team 99 yards, and the last 1 yard is a run play td. QB doesn't get credit for the td even if he did all the work.

it does when you are a pass first team which Colts and Patriots were. so what does matter? with your logic comp/att don't matter either because you can drive a team 60 yards but not score at all, so what it is worth.

Comment

I gotta put Montana,Elway, and Brady over Manning.

Comment

To be fair,

The Pick 6, the Fumble 6, and the Bronco run game has alot to do with that comeback.........not to mention Rivers simply shooting his team in the foot.

That was all Charger Suckeage if you ask me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X