Collapse
No announcement yet.

andre dirrell is a shameless coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIRREL was complaining cuz he kept on getting hit behind the head and got body slammed yet the ref jus let it SLIDE but took away a point for holding froch is one dirty guy he make dirrel fight dirty to but u cant compare punch to the back of the head was one frochs main punches in the fight i guess thats what was scoring him the points in the fight cuz he wasnt landing much but those shots

Comment

That's not running, it's boxing. Anyone and I mean anyone that thought Froch won the fight should just stop watching boxing. Dirrell clearly won a close fight. If it's running, Froch talks enough **** to believe he could have caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
        yea i actually thought Dirrell won by 2 points. I see how you can say the dicision was a little home gromed but i mean you really have to decisively beat the champion. I really hope the promoters overlook this fight and rethink placing fighters at their home turf. Idk Froch was just so sloppy this fight if Kessler looks as good as i have seen him before i dont see him beating kessler. Idk Im very sure Dirrell won but you know its not as controversial of a decision as we have seen in other fights.

staight up home town guy in europe will win all descions its sad

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
          you are telling me this guy is a top 6 super middleweight??? what a joke!!!! this guy runs all day holds like a ***** when froch gets near him and gets on his knees to avoid punches inside. then he has the nerve to complain!!!! typical american cowardly fighter. what a disgrace to boxing.
          what was the compu box analasys?

Comment

Working...
          X