Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you spend time with your ex from a serious relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I did the same thing and it ended up being a bad move, but who knows your experience may vary.
    same here. I guess this is round two. The first time we met to hang after we broke up was a disaster. Now a year later I dont know. I am confused but i cant decline
    Originally posted by led View Post
    if ur nor attach at the moment, and u really wanna meet her. then go. who knows what would happen next.
    hopefully nothing that will mess my head up

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      your girlfriend does....shes not the greatest but she'll do
      what's your pick up line? "baby im the most popular guy on boxingscene please come with me to the movies"

gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
        same here. I guess this is round two. The first time we met to hang after we broke up was a disaster. Now a year later I dont know. I am confused but i cant decline
        I know what you mean, you can see the great chance for impending doom but can't say no with your nostalgic memory of the smell of that sweet vagina.

Comment

what's your pick up line? "baby im the most popular guy on boxingscene please come with me to the movies"

gtfo.

Comment

I know what you mean, you can see the great chance for impending doom but can't say no with your nostalgic memory of the smell of that sweet vagina.
            nah homie. She means more then sex for me. Plus having expectations is just a set up for failure. I just miss seeing her that's all.

Comment

nah homie. She means more then sex for me. Plus having expectations is just a set up for failure. I just miss seeing her that's all.
              It is but you can't help but have expectations because you know her and know what to expect, no such thing as clean slates or do overs in relationships.

Comment

It is but you can't help but have expectations because you know her and know what to expect, no such thing as clean slates or do overs in relationships.
                If we're talking about a serious relationship what would hitting it do? just bring up memories and feelings you probably dont need. right? thats my general consensus on it. Although getting back would be great but thats not a probability within my head.

Comment

If we're talking about a serious relationship what would hitting it do? just bring up memories and feelings you probably dont need. right? thats my general consensus on it. Although getting back would be great but thats not a probability within my head.
                  Yes, you know that already but at the same time trying to recreate what you had in the beginning with her when it was all new is an insanely tempting proposition even if it is improbable.

Life sucks sometimes the more I think about it and how you can't fix certain things.

Comment

Yes, you know that already but at the same time trying to recreate what you had in the beginning with her when it was all new is an insanely tempting proposition even if it is improbable.

Life sucks sometimes the more I think about it and how you can't fix certain things.
                    but how is spending time with her trying to recreate the past? its just catch up....

and i dont really know what else.

Comment

Why u doggin my homie GTR like that Oak...?

Never met up but my first serious girl used to hit me up all the time telling me how she regretted everything that happened. She was telling me her current Dude was poking holes in the condom and slipping it off when she wasn't paying attention. Now she 22 with 3 kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X