Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tipping is really a ridiculous institution (which most countries don't have). Just another way for business owners to pass off costs to the consumer - rather than having to pay employees themselves, give them minimum wage and let the customers do it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        i have worked construction for 10 years what do you know about it,as for delivering pizzas those dudes live off of those tips,if you stiff them your just a stingy piece of sht.
        G Doggy Dog did 2 years of landscaping and foundation then did 1 year of apprenticeship in Carpentry by the age of 21. G Doggy Dog went to school for a year to try something new

Pizza delivery drivers work hard? LMFAO. G Doggy Dog wouldnt waste his hard earned money to give it to pot head pizza drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
          Tipping is really a ridiculous institution (which most countries don't have). Just another way for business owners to pass off costs to the consumer - rather than having to pay employees themselves, give them minimum wage and let the customers do it.
          G Doggy Dog usually disagrees with you but you are on point

Why pay them to save the Pizza company money? G Doggy Dog doesnt tip his hard earned dough to give it to a lazy pot smokin pizza delivery driver

Comment

how much do delivery boys make? i wouldnt mind being a delivery boy, just get the food drive, give it take the money and go back to the station

Comment

Calling yourself Gorilla Dog over and over is annoying as **** !

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                how much do delivery boys make? i wouldnt mind being a delivery boy, just get the food drive, give it take the money and go back to the station
                dont lie, u wanna be a rent boy....

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  I make minimum wage on your base salary, but with tips I average 18 dollars an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    G Doggy Dog did 2 years of landscaping and foundation then did 1 year of apprenticeship in Carpentry by the age of 21. G Doggy Dog went to school for a year to try something new

Pizza delivery drivers work hard? LMFAO. G Doggy Dog wouldnt waste his hard earned money to give it to pot head pizza drivers
                    How do you know how hard they work???As for myself i have worked as a framer and as a foreman and it is very hard work,but i also was paid very well,Pizza guys are not,like i said a lot of them have to pay for there gas.

Comment

I was at Burger King yesterday and they had a big cup with "tips" written on it. WTF with that, now fast food wants tip also.

I usually give 2-3 dollars for the delivery guy. That is my average when i go to a restaurant also when my bill is 20 dollars or less.

Comment

Working...
                      X