Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with this article that Wladimir would KO Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad would get destroyed by a prime Tyson. I agree with the others about prime Vitali though. That would be one hell of a fight.

Comment

Wlad sucks. He would be a bum in any other era.

Comment

I'd favor Wlad but in no way would i bet on it.

One knows for certain that Wlad would have to be at his sharpest for that one, no mistakes, everything perfectly executed or else.

He'd also have to be more aware in the ring than he has in years against these other fighters. Because Tyson would come in at him and close in faster and with more tools to watch out for that he hasn't seen his entire career.

Comment

Tyson would knock him clean out their is no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            HOW WOULD TYSON HAVE FAIRED AGAINST THE KLITSCHKOS?

People have an image of Mike Tyson that time can't erase. They see him as indestructible, that iron phoenix rising from the Brownsville, New York projects, fighting his way to becoming the youngest heavyweight champion in the world. After Mike set that record, becoming the lineal champ at the ripe old age of twenty-one, he declared that his record would live on in immortality. The more time passes, the more correct his prediction seems.

I dont see a prime Wlad beating a Prime Tyson....
            I didn't even read the article, something about the idea of Wlad beating prime Tyson is just absurd to me.

Comment

Working...
            X