Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

british fighters more often than not tend to be overrated...

Comment

stfu King BUM

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        british fighters more often than not tend to be overrated...
        Its crazy how we forget that an old fat Barerra was smacking Khan around the ring and had his legs shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
          Its crazy how we forget that an old fat Barerra was smacking Khan around the ring and had his legs shaking.
          Khan KO King Bum... true so STFU

Comment

cant answer my question then TS
            what was williams doing at 22?

Comment

Barrera was smacking Khan around the ring? Really?

Comment

I also said....Id be a fan of his pretty soon..because hes my kinda fighter..fast...flashy...ko power...etc....

Im saying he hasnt DONE ANYTHING...to be ranked over....Peterson..Bradley..JMM..Madiana..Holt..Jud ah....etc....

Lets not forget how a chubby Barerra was rocking Khan all around the ring....HIS CHIN.is still in question......

Hes unproven and doesnt deserve to be ranked....I said Khan is basically still a kid and probly has the most talent in the 140 Pound division...

Unfourtantely for him the 140 Pound class..in a p4p sense has the HARDEST punchers........

Holt
                Bradley
                Judah
                Valero

And Khan has the WEAKEST chin.
                were you on the HORUS radio show past weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                  cant answer my question then TS
                  what was williams doing at 22?
                  This thread is about Khan bro......

Williams wasnt get knocked the **** out by bums..I know that much.

Comment

At the end of the day, Khan will be KTFO again. What great fighter in history has never taken a good punch to the jaw when fighting equally good opposition? Answer: None.

He has no chin. End off. The Jew Baby didn't even land a punch and Kotelnik couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Barrera had the baby giraffe come out at least once and he was disgracefully blown up and out of prime.

Wait until Khan really gets to the top 5 guys in the division - that's when he'll start taking naps again - the same way he did on his box office debut. His nap then was longer than the 'fight' (read: total mismatched beat-down against a Journeyman).

Comment

Burner hate khan because khan's trainer is Roach. And Roach is the master of Manny.

Any person that has link to Manny then Burner will hate that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X