Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi: "Lovemore Has More Left Than Castillo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with all this hatton love. He hasn't done ****. He fought bums 37 of his 40 fights. Zyu was shot, Collazo beat him and all he did was hug Urango the entire fight. He is going to get knocked the **** out by castillo

Comment

Do you guys think that a Malignaggi-Hatton fight is possible and likely later this year if Hatton wins next sat?
      Last edited by Derranged_; 06-17-2007, 09:52 AM. Reason: type

Comment

n'dou is a bum. castillo is a world class fighter.

Comment

In $iN's defense HE didn't say he agreed with Mailignaggi. It's a pretty ridiculous claim and I don't see how anyopne could support it. Who really was calling for N'Dou-Hatton? I never saw that on here. Paulie was just trying to be a gentleman and credit his opponent, and by extension himself.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
            Malignaggi believes Hatton ducked Lovemore N'Dou to take an easier fight with Castillo. What do you think?
            That's a joke to suggest Hatton took the easier option in Castillo. N'Dou, although a solid fighter always failed to perform on the big stage. I know boxers tend to overplay their achievements, and maybe it's his attempt to make a fight with Hatton, but little Paulie is a little deluded.

For what it's worth, a Malignaggi Hatton fight doesn't go past 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
              What is it with all this hatton love. He hasn't done ****. He fought bums 37 of his 40 fights. Zyu was shot, Collazo beat him and all he did was hug Urango the entire fight. He is going to get knocked the **** out by castillo
              What's with all this Hatton hate? He's undefeated in 42 fights, has 30 KO wins including a stoppage of P4P number three and longtime divisional champion Kostya Tszyu, beat Collazo to be a two-weight titlist despite being obviously underprepared and won 11 out of 12 rounds against a young and very strong undefeated Juan Urango.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
                That's a joke to suggest Hatton took the easier option in Castillo. N'Dou, although a solid fighter always failed to perform on the big stage. I know boxers tend to overplay their achievements, and maybe it's his attempt to make a fight with Hatton, but little Paulie is a little deluded.

For what it's worth, a Malignaggi Hatton fight doesn't go past 6 rounds.
                I'm not a Hatton fan, but Malignaggi is smoking crack if he really believes that. Both guys are faded, but Castillo is still the bigger name, has better wins, better opposition, and is the better overall fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Do you guys think that a Malignaggi-Hatton fight is possible and likely later this year if Hatton wins next sat?
                  On the one hand, I think it's the biggest possible fight for him at 140 if he wants to continue at the weight and still fight in the US...
                  On the other hand, I think he clearly doesn't want to fight any slick boxers unless he's going to get $13 million...

Comment

people are tryin to discredit nndou now... If you look at his losses, there all fairly close.. Paulie was the only opponont able to do this to him.. Give malignaggi his credit..

Comment

Working...
                    X