5 vs 5 MMA + soccer kicks AWESOME!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 vs 5 MMA + soccer kicks AWESOME!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=GixDXD44_yA

What do you think, looks fuxing fun, maybe they could do a boxing version too, get Tyson , Earnie Shavers, and Foreman, VS the klitchkos, and butterbean

Fight starts at 2:22
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-28-2014, 07:31 PM.

It's literally ******ed.

1. There not all even all the same weight class.
    2. Who wants to see somebody get sucker punch KO'd?
    3. That extremely dangerous. Somebody could stumble back and land on somebody's neck nor to mention being in somebody's guard only to get soccer kicked in the face.

4. What's the point? Whoever gets a knockout first wins since they can just jump in and help the rest of their teammates. It's a glorified handicap match.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      It's literally ******ed.

1. There not all even all the same weight class.
      2. Who wants to see somebody get sucker punch KO'd?
      3. That extremely dangerous. Somebody could stumble back and land on somebody's neck nor to mention being in somebody's guard only to get soccer kicked in the face.

4. What's the point? Whoever gets a knockout first wins since they can just jump in and help the rest of their teammates. It's a glorified handicap match.
      well already one guy came back from seemingly certain defeat and KOed 3 guys in a row, its fun, who cares if they get hurt, I wanna watch fun entertainment and they wanna have fun team fights, why moan and cry about them getting hurt its not u getting sucker punched

Comment

seems like quite a poor idea for all sorts of medical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          well already one guy came back from seemingly certain defeat and KOed 3 guys in a row, its fun, who cares if they get hurt, I wanna watch fun entertainment and they wanna have fun team fights, why moan and cry about them getting hurt its not u getting sucker punched
          Just Bleed guy, is that you?

Comment

It's like a trainwreck, it's so ****ed up but I can't stop watching it. I've watched several of these now, I wish it didn't exist.

Comment

How is that a sport? Gang initiations and bar fighting are now sporting events in Scandinavia apparently.

Comment

I won't lie... If idiots are crazy enough to partake in such a "sport" then I got no problem watching it... It's like faces of death videos, or 2 girls one cup, it may not be award winning, but it's entertainment in a train wreck type way

Comment

More like a bar fight for me. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X