Cotto Canel @ 160 who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Lara, all day!

Mr. Hyperjob Fraudanelo will have another eye opening moment when he faces Lara. This will expose Fraudanelo for what he he is, a hyperjob who's record has been inflated from day one fighting nothing but bums, taco vendors, taxi drivers and barbers.

Lara, stops the hypertrain.

Was it a bum, taco vendor , taxi driver or a barber that beat Cotto in MSG????

You should be rooting for the kid that way Cotto gets to expose him in a bigger stage and takes back the honor he took from the taco vendor.....Jose Cotto.

Comment

Assuming Canelo makes it past Lara.

Cotto vs Canelo is a huge blockbuster fight. But if I were Cotto I would seek Mayweather2. That fight is even bigger and more lucrative.

But all that aside. It's a 50/50 fight. Youth to Canelo , experience to Cotto. I do believe that Canelo is susceptible to left hooks which give Cotto a slight edge. Cotto by unanimous decision.

Comment

they both looking on point........gonna be a war....

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          This.
          Canelo's chin is very suspect. I would not bet on his chin.
          This is toss up but Canelo's chin isn't suspect. Those bringing up Jose Cotto's "success" are stupid. Canelo was hit cold on the first round and was wobbled not even dropped , also consider he was 19 years old when that happened. He overcame that scare and proceeded to beat up Cotto pretty good.

I think experience would play a huge roll on this fight. Cotto and Roach can make it difficult against Canelo and Reynoso. They had a brilliant game plan for Martinez and Reynoso wasn't very bright for their biggest fight against Floyd. Then again Canelo would be a healthy 160lb fighter. I want to see it, big ppv event if it can get made.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            This is toss up but Canelo's chin isn't suspect. Those bringing up Jose Cotto's "success" are stupid. Canelo was hit cold on the first round and was wobbled not even dropped , also consider he was 19 years old when that happened. He overcame that scare and proceeded to beat up Cotto pretty good.

I think experience would play a huge roll on this fight. Cotto and Roach can make it difficult against Canelo and Reynoso. They had a brilliant game plan for Martinez and Reynoso wasn't very bright for their biggest fight against Floyd. Then again Canelo would be a healthy 160lb fighter. I want to see it, big ppv event if it can get made.
            Chinny gonna get tested soon enough............

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              Chinny gonna get tested soon enough............
              He's already gotten hit by some pretty big punchers already.

It's untested at 160 but I don't see any 154 pounder seriously hurting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                He's already gotten hit by some pretty big punchers already.

It's untested at 160 but I don't see any 154 pounder seriously hurting Canelo.
                One thing Canelo does better now than in the lower weights is roll punches and his defense is night and day from before. The one thing I noticed is he will go half rounds just ducking and swerving punches without making an offensive move, like he's in tunnel vision admiring his work. Everyone sees all the flaws without giving much credit to his improvements he's shown every fight.

Comment

Canelo / Lara All Access

Comment

Originally posted by CASA DE COMBATE View Post
                    Canelo / Lara All Access

DAHOOKS!!

Comment

Working...
                    X