No announcement yet.

Cuando pierde un Mexicano/Latino te VV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
    I always root for the Mexican/Latino fighter... always, except for Cotto; I literally can't stand that arrogant ****.
    As for the rest of the Ricans, I have no prob.
    I felt like **** when Papito lost to Donaire. I'm a big Papito, Dulorme, and Cintron (laugh all you want, but Cintron was bad ass, even when he jumped out of the ring) fan.

Sucks to see when a Mexican, Chicano, or Latino fighter loses.
    yo so why the hate for "arguably" the best fighter to come out of PR ? (yes Tito and Wilfredo might have something to say bout that)

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      yo so why the hate for "arguably?" the best fighter to come out of PR ? (yes Tito and Wilfredo might have something to say bout that)
      Add Carlos Ortiz to the list, who do you have winning at 147 Cotto vs Trinidad ?

Comment

Originally posted by CASA DE COMBATE View Post
        Add Carlos Ortiz to the list, who do you have winning at 147 Cotto vs Trinidad ?
        It be one helluva match up....at the end of the day Cotto would need to land a punch and hurt Tito then jump on him to stop him..which I think he can do... but much like his fight coming up doe...I think Tito (and Martinez) too big too much power ...I say Tito (and Martinez) take out a very game Cotto in less than 8...you?

Comment

It be one helluva match up....at the end of the day Cotto would need to land a punch and hurt Tito then jump on him to stop him..which I think he can do... but much like his fight coming up doe...I think Tito (and Martinez) too big too much power ...I say Tito (and Martinez) take out a very game Cotto in less than 8...you?
          Trinidad will be favored heavily specially in Puerto Rico where he is a living legend. Trinidad has trouble with elite boxers, guys who have a very good jab and are light on their feet. Cotto has a very good timed jab but is not a boxer i'd say he's puncher boxer. Cotto started out very well against Pac and decided to trade and although it was Pac's speed that did him in, he'll look to trade with the stronger and bigger puncher in Trinidad who has a very good chance of Ko him out. Remember Cotto has been on queer street by far less hard hitting fighters. If the fight takes place at a higher weight Trinidad's chances of winning increase that much. Cotto's chance will be at the beginning of the fight where Trinidad has shown to be vulnerable but we know what happened when he gets up and i have no doubt he'll do Cotto in the same way.

Comment

Trinidad will be favored heavily specially in Puerto Rico where he is a living legend. Trinidad has trouble with elite boxers, guys who have a very good jab and are light on their feet. Cotto has a very good timed jab but is not a boxer i'd say he's puncher boxer. Cotto started out very well against Pac and decided to trade and although it was Pac's speed that did him in, he'll look to trade with the stronger and bigger puncher in Trinidad who has a very good chance of Ko him out. Remember Cotto has been on queer street by far less hard hitting fighters. If the fight takes place at a higher weight Trinidad's chances of winning increase that much. Cotto's chance will be at the beginning of the fight where Trinidad has shown to be vulnerable but we know what happened when he gets up and i have no doubt he'll do Cotto in the same way.
            but wait you never said why you hate the "****" cotto doe.......

Comment

but wait you never said why you hate the "****" cotto doe.......
              ?????
              I never implied such thing.

Comment

?????
                I never implied such thing.
                hahaa sorry brah my bad....this whole time I thought I was talking to the dude that made this comment..........

Originally Posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
                I always root for the Mexican/Latino fighter... always, except for Cotto; I literally can't stand that arrogant ****.
                As for the rest of the Ricans, I have no prob.
                I felt like **** when Papito lost to Donaire. I'm a big Papito, Dulorme, and Cintron (laugh all you want, but Cintron was bad ass, even when he jumped out of the ring) fan.

Sucks to see when a Mexican, Chicano, or Latino fighter loses.

Comment

yo so why the hate for "arguably" the best fighter to come out of PR ? (yes Tito and Wilfredo might have something to say bout that)
                  No man should ever wear yoga pants. Plus, he sleeps with his fat friend. No bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
                    No man should ever wear yoga pants. Plus, he sleeps with his fat friend. No bueno.
                    Yoga panz????? I did see he sleeps with them foo......what up with dat doe? don't Pac do the same?? :SMH:

Comment

Working...
                    X