Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Haymon's intention to put Showtime out of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Haymon's intention to put Showtime out of boxing?

He's given them nothing but garbage. He's got to be purposely doing it.

Gervonta Davis will save boxing. His tickets were being sold for 2 dollaz. and there's a new EBT app where you scan your iPhone 9+ at the gate.

Comment

PBC being aligned with a major network like FOX was always the end goal.

Its a shame because I enjoy SHowtime a lot more and I'm not a broke boy so I can afford a Showtime subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
        Gervonta Davis will save boxing. His tickets were being sold for 2 dollaz
        Tank vs Leo Santa Cruz will be a FOX PPV sometime in 2020 or 2021

Comment

He pretty much gave FOX everything but Wilder this year and it can't happen like this in 2020. If it does then SHO needs to start putting on shows with other promoters or they will be leaving boxing like HBO.

They need to end the year with some top match ups like Davis Farmer, Garcia vs Garcia and either Hurd vs JRock II or Charlo vs Harrison II.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            PBC being aligned with a major network like FOX was always the end goal.

Its a shame because I enjoy SHowtime a lot more and I'm not a broke boy so I can afford a Showtime subscription.
            now that game of thrones is gone(i never watched but im not unware of its magnitude in popularity) is conceivable to say showtimes overall programming is, at worst, on par with HBOs....HBO might have an edge in new movies...but showtime with its boxing program is still a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              now that game of thrones is gone(i never watched but im not unware of its magnitude in popularity) is conceivable to say showtimes overall programming is, at worst, on par with HBOs....HBO might have an edge in new movies...but showtime with its boxing program is still a draw
              SHO isn't drawing anything with boxing right now though. If they had 2017 and 2018 level of boxing programming that would be different. They need to end 2019 with a bang.

Comment

I think showtime will start to get more good fights. I think they're allowing fox to come in and promote these fighters.

This happened initially when the PBC started.

Comment

The PBC cards were garbage last night compared to DAZN.

Comment

Showtime isn’t going to be in the game much longer, the writing is on the wall.

This year’s boxing schedule is the worst showtime has ever put on. I just made a thread about it lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X