Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Dillian Whyte is Just a Compulsive Liar, He Had Chances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Actions speak louder then words. Wilder avoided Whyte for over 2 years. Everything else are just cheap excuses.
    Yeah I just laugh at some of these pea brains that think Wilder didn’t duck Whyte. I couldn’t care less about hype, fact was Wilder had his biggest payday in front of him, he ducked the fight and called Whyte a peasant. He even had the WBC helping him avoid the fight. Just because he then went on to fight Fury 12 months later doesn’t mean he didn’t duck Whyte.

Comment

Wilder will avoid Whyte, Rivas, Ruiz, AJ or anyone that isn't intimidated by his "To this day" one dimensional style.
      Everyone seems to forget....Wilder has been poped out cold. Not counted out but koed by a little dude.

Reckon all you did was further my point for me bud.

Comment

Don't tell us, show us!

Things to watch:
        1. Which fighter is try to fight the best competition?
        2. Which fighter is actually making the offer?
        3. If the offer isn't acceptable is there a counter offer made that would be acceptable?

Frankly, if the offer isn't even acknowledged that fighter simply doesn't want the fight at any price.

Unless you are susceptible to BS, actions should speak louder then words.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          It's the heavyweight division! Anyone can get beat on any given day. All that matters is you win the fight. S_h_i_t, Wilder was rocked by the drummer boy Eric Molina and almost got KO'd by old man Ortiz! I guess that doesn't count though right because he's American.
          I just made a comparison of Whyte to Andrade. Who's American. Gots nothing to do with the country they are from. It's about guys who I feel are waaaay overhyped & talked about waaaay too much right now for what they've shown talent wise & what they've accomplished in the ring.

And huge difference between being rocked & getting a sketchy decision over f#cking Del Boy & being saved by the ref vs Joey P.

Whatever doe. Time will tell if all those 3 are overhyped or not. Odds are I'm not gonna be right about all 3 of them & maybe Whyte will be the one
          I'm wrong about so maybe he'll KO AJ in a rematch or upset Fury or Wilder. And no argument from me that Wilder is Whyte's best shot at a top 3 W.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Yeah I just laugh at some of these pea brains that think Wilder didn’t duck Whyte. I couldn’t care less about hype, fact was Wilder had his biggest payday in front of him, he ducked the fight and called Whyte a peasant. He even had the WBC helping him avoid the fight. Just because he then went on to fight Fury 12 months later doesn’t mean he didn’t duck Whyte.
            Two years later....absolutely Wilder ducked Whyte. The only risk Wilder has ever taken willingly was older Ortiz in their 1st fight. The 2nd fight was a forgone conclusion. Fury was an out of shape head case with a better resume, Fury was never supposed to be a risk but that went sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Sorry but I think you're being harsh here. Whyte said Wilder was out cold.

Other sources say Wilder was dropped.

Either way, Wilder was unable to continue and was sent home. That's the truth. So he may well have been out cold for one second or not at all but he still got KTFO and unable to continue sparring.

All Whyte did was probably embellish a little bit, it's hardly lie of the century and it's not exactly far from the truth.
              From my understanding Wilder was dropped by Wlad but got up to continue sparring. I’ve heard that he was the main sparring partner for Wlad for that particular camp. That would rule out Wilder being sent home.

There’s so much around this story that will be difficult to seperate facts from fiction.

In any event though, Wilder in 2012 would have been green as hell up against a Wlad that was in and around his prime. No shame in that at all.

I want to see Whyte and Wilder get it on.

Comment

I love how you idiots say that Whyte is a steroid cheat when both Fury and Ortiz BOTH WERE CAUGHT USING STEROIDS hahah. Wilder fought them no problem, but that was because one was 40 and never beat anyone good and the other was 3 years straight off the couch. You idiots are even defending ducking Wilder making Whyte wait 3 years as the number one WBC heavyweight. Unbelievable. Ali never ducked guys like this. Lewis never did. Louis never did either. If they did, then the boxing fans of those eras would have held them accountable, not defended their ducking cowardice. And speaking of cowardice, Wilder sitting there calling AJ a coward, when it was Wilder that turned down 120 million and unification, is laughable. Imagine Ali turning down 30 million and unification with Frazier and then calling him a coward? Y'all need to wake up with this fraud and call him out for not fighting 95% of the better fighters in the last 5-6 years. He has fought 4 guys out of the top 25 right now...4. And you idiots are calling him the hardest hitting heavyweight ever? More like a bum beating fraud who runs from the best

Comment

Things to watch:
                  1. Which fighter is try to fight the best competition?
                  2. Which fighter is actually making the offer?
                  3. If the offer isn't acceptable is there a counter offer made that would be acceptable?

Frankly, if the offer isn't even acknowledged that fighter simply doesn't want the fight at any price.

Unless you are susceptible to BS, actions should speak louder then words.
                  Well put, the only people who would argue against this are the fan girls, those whose feeling are hurt because we are point the finger at Wilder for ducking Whyte.

If he was soooo bad then why didn’t Wilder fight him for his biggest payday then, he avoided the fight and called Whyte a peasant. Even when Whyte was at number 1, they brought Breazeale right over him.

These pea brain fan girls are so stupid they think anyone that accuses Wilder of ducking Whyte, is picking Whyte to beat Wilder. No fact is Whyte would be the best name on Wilder even now.

Phuck all of that coulda, woulda, shoulda crap. Whyte resume is better than the biggest victory on Wilder’s record, unless they want to count the Fury draw as a victory for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    I love how you idiots say that Whyte is a steroid cheat when both Fury and Ortiz BOTH WERE CAUGHT USING STEROIDS hahah. Wilder fought them no problem, but that was because one was 40 and never beat anyone good and the other was 3 years straight off the couch. You idiots are even defending ducking Wilder making Whyte wait 3 years as the number one WBC heavyweight. Unbelievable.
                    I never understand it myself, why are you putting yourself or reputation on the line to defend a boxer, who blatantly duck another boxer? This fight coming up is the first fight that I can pretty much say Wilder is taking a risk. Not in the Ortiz first fight, nor was he taking a risk in the Fury first fight.

Comment

PEDillian. Liar. Cheater. Assclown

Comment

Working...
                      X