Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Tells Wilder: On Feb 22 I'll Finish What I Started!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Tells Wilder: On Feb 22 I'll Finish What I Started!

Their fight took place almost a year ago but their war of words has never gone away. Deontay Wilder, the current unbeaten WBC Heavyweight champion, has claimed that Fury is scared to fight him again. The pair fought to a contentious split draw at the Staples Center, Los Angeles on December 1st, 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Truth is Deontay knocked Fury out but was robbed by the ref. In the rematch he will finish what he started. Fury can run but he can’t hide. Deontay is always improving and had fierce power. He is the best heavyweight at the moment and will be hard to beat.

Comment

Fury will retire Wilder unless Wilder then declines an immediate rematch to expand his career without his WBC belt . I think the Ortiz fight is going to show a lot win or lose. If Fury goes southpaw himself next time forget it call it a night.

Comment

The sooner wilder faces this ***** freak up, the better.
        Irritating and norvun is more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Truth is Deontay knocked Fury out but was robbed by the ref. In the rematch he will finish what he started. Fury can run but he can’t hide. Deontay is always improving and had fierce power. He is the best heavyweight at the moment and will be hard to beat.
          In respect of the Fury fight...you sir..are talking absolute cobblers & if you want to discuss robberies, I suggest that you watch the first Ortiz vs Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
            In respect of the Fury fight...you sir..are talking absolute cobblers & if you want to discuss robberies, I suggest that you watch the first Ortiz vs Wilder fight.
            Please elaborate I’m dying to hear your reasoning.

Comment

I'm so ready for these two idiots to finally be done with this saga. I thought fury clearly won the 1st time and I thought he was gonna get knocked out early. People wanna dispute the 2nd kd because they think a 10 count means 10 literal seconds. - if that were the case they would use a stop watch.

For the rematch its hard for me to pick a winner. Wilder has so much room for improvement because he did so bad the first time and you can never count out that monster right hand. This Ortiz fight will be a good judge to see if he's gotten any better at not telegraphing his punches and brushing up on the basic fundamentals he's been lacking.

Fury seemed to be just as motivated as he was for Klitschko and had so much confidence goin into the fight, which is what I think makes him perform so well. If he doesn't come with that same confidence i don't think he'll fight as well and even if he makes it to the final bell they'll probably take the fight from him again.

IDC who wins this one. Ruiz and Usyk are the only two I'm interested in at HW right now. AJ Fury and Wilder can f-uck off

Comment

I hope it doesn't even make it to that and Ortiz punches Wilder around and stops him but...……

I would probably wait to see how or if wilder once again struggles with a southpaw and if he does could indicate Fury going southpaw just might be enough should wilder get by Ortiz and he should with the age gap.

Comment

Fake news: this is just a rehash of stuff we've read a hundred times already. Wake me up when they actually are going to fight instead of talk about fighting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    I'm so ready for these two idiots to finally be done with this saga....IDC who wins this one. Ruiz and Usyk are the only two I'm interested in at HW right now. AJ Fury and Wilder can f-uck off
                    Agree with all of this -- I'm bored to tears with these two drooling morons saying the same thing over and over again. The HW division has never been worse than it is right now. It's a total mess and filled with guys who like talking about fighting more than actually fighting....

Comment

Working...
                    X