Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner calls out Bradley at 144

I will stop yo ***** ass #OnGodNem💯#PPV

A post shared by Adrien AB Broner (@adrienbroner) on

I'm all for this fight. Let's do this!!!!

Comment

144? What kind of catchweight coward is this guy? Calling out a retired fighter and then wants to drain him? Hypejob Broner cant make 140 and is afraid to fight at 147. Kid needs to give Vargas the rematch, Vargas deserved that W easily that night, they just robbed him because Broner sells more tickets to his little wanna be gangsta fans.

Comment

Broner is on his Caneloweight bull$h!t.

Comment

Not sure why he's calling out a retired fighter.

Comment

Wow that dropped 20 minutes ago. Bradley has always said Broner is a nice tuneup fight for him lol. Make it happen

Comment

Fuk catch weight bull****. Fight at 47 or don't fight. Tbh maybe Bradley have problems making 47 at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Wow that dropped 20 minutes ago. Bradley has always said Broner is a nice tuneup fight for him lol. Make it happen
                Broner will do him over, Bradley is a powder puff puncher, Broner will mug him

Comment

Jesus.

Broneloweight

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    144? What kind of catchweight coward is this guy? Calling out a retired fighter and then wants to drain him? Hypejob Broner cant make 140 and is afraid to fight at 147. Kid needs to give Vargas the rematch, Vargas deserved that W easily that night, they just robbed him because Broner sells more tickets to his little wanna be gangsta fans.
                    Wow, i'm agreeing with Jubei!? What the heck is wrong with the world

Comment

Working...
                    X