OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Excuse me, puzzy?

Mother ****er, you got a lot of fůcking nerve. If you want to to debate and talk respectfully, we can do that. But if you want to go this route, fůck you... bring it

what's up with the internet warrior mode?
    You can't do sh**t online, so drop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You aren't serious are you? You're a Trump supporter and NOW you wanna talk about decency? If you actually cared about decency you wouldn't be a Trump supporter. If you really cared about decency you'd be criticizing Trump everyday.
      Only a fůcking ****** would sit around criticizing someone all day everyday. Get a fůcking life, you loser

Comment

Excuse me, puzzy?

Mother ****er, you got a lot of fůcking nerve. If you want to to debate and talk respectfully, we can do that. But if you want to go this route, fůck you... bring it
        Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Only a fůcking ****** would sit around criticizing someone all day everyday. Get a fůcking life, you loser
        It's a simple point. You sit around quiet with a **** eating grin on your face while Trump does indecent **** everyday. Suddenly you're a supporter of decency? Naw b, it's impossible to be a Trump supporter and a supporter of decency. They can't coexist.

Comment

It's a simple point. You sit around quiet with a **** eating grin on your face while Trump does indecent **** everyday. Suddenly you're a supporter of decency? Naw b, it's impossible to be a Trump supporter and a supporter of decency. They can't coexist.
          That's about an overgeneralizing remark of I've ever fůcking seen one. **** you punk. That's like me saying it's impossible to be a Democrat and not be a beta tranny loving ******. I guess That's what the fůck you are then, punk

Comment

Your fůcking problem, you stupid ******, is that you had no real answer for the simple fact that it's social courtesy to smile upon greeting people, so you throw out inflammatory remarks to piss me off. Well, it worked, you fůcking coward.

Way to go with Team D strategy. No facts, just insults. **** you

Comment

Your fůcking problem, you stupid ******, is that you had no real answer for the simple fact that it's social courtesy to smile upon greeting people, so you throw out inflammatory remarks to piss me off. Well, it worked, you fůcking coward.

Way to go with Team D strategy. No facts, just insults. **** you
              Red - social courtesy is for those who deserve it and a man who tried to meddle in America's elections shouldn't be getting a welcoming smile from the head of state of America.

Comment

He's ready for his job performance review

Why would he be smiling? Maybe he should stick his tongue out, **** his arm sideways, then roundhouse kick Putin. Or maybe he should throw coffee on Putin and cuss him out.

That's the way Liberals do it

Comment

You aren't serious are you? You're a Trump supporter and NOW you wanna talk about decency? If you actually cared about decency you wouldn't be a Trump supporter. If you really cared about decency you'd be criticizing Trump everyday.

Would we all be decent people if we had voted democrat..

Remember MCC, we have seen how decent the democrats behave for 3 years, if you have any decency you would never condone that type of behavior let alone defend it.

I think you know how fu*ked up things would be with the democrats in charge, especially if it would have been Hillary and Billy. Two of nastiest people to ever serve in government but you would support that.

You guys got your second place trophy and you have the house now, yet your still protesting. Why are you still acting like children, real adults do not act like spoiled kids who didn't get their way.

Comment

Why would he be smiling? Maybe he should stick his tongue out, **** his arm sideways, then roundhouse kick Putin. Or maybe he should throw coffee on Putin and cuss him out.

That's the way Liberals do it
                    A stance like Merkel and Macron is what was expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Red - social courtesy is for those who deserve it and a man who tried to meddle in America's elections shouldn't be getting a welcoming smile from the head of state of America.
                      Do we have any evidence, after 2 full years, of any of that? If we can't prove these allegations, it would be very remiss of us to treat him like he's guilty.

I guess Ds don't care about due process or being innocent until proven guilty. (That should be obvious after the Kavanaugh hearings...)

Comment

Working...
                      X