Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Rogan: If Kicks Are Allowed, Could Be Terrible For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaking my damn head at this pathetic ish.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      or gloves or hitting , etc. The Gay one always win outside of the ring, not inside and never in equal conditions.
      And Floyd Bayless will be the ref. to make sure not even popcorn thrown will land on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
        shaking my damn head at this pathetic ish.
        I dont get it either???

Comment

I thought this was a boxing site??? Not a freakshow bringing up retired boxers.

Comment

Boxing match with MMA gloves I think will be the modified rules.

Comment

So he is just going to go around fighting people that can do everything but box then he can say he is the best fighter in the world.

Hot trash im done with mayweather

Comment

keep it real

A few points to this circus:
                1. Japan thinks Floyd will make them popular..LOL
                2. RIZIN= Floyd's bills are RIZIN
                3. Hey VADA, be careful of tainted sushi

Comment

I heavily doubt kicks will be allowed. But I wonder, will it be just regular boxing or will it have some mixed rules? Pride back in the day used to have some mixed rule fights, some bouts having it a draw if it goes to the distance And there was first round kickboxing rules, second round MMA rules match up too

I wonder, could this be boxing with MMA gloves? Although I know that Floyd has history with hand problems, but I doubt this will be 12 round bout anyway

Comment

fight will have kicks but it will be fixed already to make floyd win. yall think mayweather is gonna go to another country if the fight aint fixed in his favor?? the mofo wont even fight in the states outside of vegas and yall expect him to travel to another country and start taking risk there? lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                      I heavily doubt kicks will be allowed. But I wonder, will it be just regular boxing or will it have some mixed rules? Pride back in the day used to have some mixed rule fights, some bouts having it a draw if it goes to the distance And there was first round kickboxing rules, second round MMA rules match up too

I wonder, could this be boxing with MMA gloves? Although I know that Floyd has history with hand problems, but I doubt this will be 12 round bout anyway
                      this will not be a boxing match. im sure they are gonna allow kicks but it will be restricted to a certain extent, and the fight will be rigged already in floyd's favor.

this is a fight to promote the new company floyd's in business with and while at it, floyd can make some money from it. yall think mayweather is gonna go to another country to lose his precious "0" that he's been protecting for all these years? lol. this is just to promote the fighting organization that floyd partner with.

Comment

Working...
                      X