No announcement yet.

Do men who frequent thailand often go there for "ladyboys"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do men who frequent thailand often go there for "ladyboys"

Obviously its a great looking place good food etc, but is there a more sinister side of what thailand has to offer that attracts men between say 25 - 50 years old. Are ladyboys on the menu? If so whats the appeal and why? Any weird fukers on here with personal experience feel free to share.

Are ladyboys considered bodacious?

Comment

Julia Slobberts any experimenting occured with thai musclebabes bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        Julia Slobberts any experimenting occured with thai musclebabes bro?

I had an experience with an American muscle babe today!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797162

Comment

I think it is 50/50 for the choice of sexual deviancy when people travel to Thailand.

Some go for the lady boys, some for the little boys.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much. The small percentage that aren't pedos are probably traveling there on some kind of legitimate business or are hardcore muay thai fans and want to see some fights there live.

Opie and Anthony used to goof on John from the John and Jeff morning radio show after they found out he took frequent trips to Thailand because they figured he liked to diddle young boys, especially when they went to their radio show's website and found pictures he posted from his trips with kids from there where they speculated the kids looked somewhat uncomfortable haha.

Comment

just found BigDramaShow in thailand!
              https://twitter.com/JackWilky_95/sta...52877496737792

Comment

what is there to do in thailand? and look at the person going.

I think theres 3 types of people who go, 1) real legit business people who has to go and handle ****, 2) broke dudes who try to make their money last and most likely pervs too, 3) straight up creeps.

you guys hear about donatenation right? he was over there messing with underage lady boys just recently he accidentally went live and exposed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  what is there to do in thailand? and look at the person going.

I think theres 3 types of people who go, 1) real legit business people who has to go and handle ****, 2) broke dudes who try to make their money last and most likely pervs too, 3) straight up creeps.

you guys hear about donatenation right? he was over there messing with underage lady boys just recently he accidentally went live and exposed himself.
                  this guy? https://www.youtube.com/user/Dontaesboxingnation/videos

Comment

I have lots of theories (which I'm pretty confident in) regarding transgenderism, bisexuality, etc.

Males who are attracted to ladyboys? I don't get it at all. It makes no sense. It's like a physicist discovering a particle that throws his entire model of how the universe works out the window.

Comment

Working...
                    X