Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something you animal loves forget

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three adults and several children got bitten badly by pit bulls while trick or treating here in Dallas. That breed needs to be made extinct and I don't give a fk what anyone says about it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      NO not at all. This was a response to motorcity's thread about killing a tiger and how upset he was about it. They were protecting themselves from the tiger that had already killed 13 people.

Im a animal lover but Im one that thinks we need to defend ourselves from animals if they are trying to kill humans. Im not talking about game hunting, Im talking defense.

My point was, how can you fault these people when the lands we live on had animals on them. Animals that would try and kill us. Humans moved in and killed them off or ran them off. Here in the US I guess thats ok because it was long enough ago that we dont think about it.

These people were defending their people, why fault them for it?
      I didn't see the post you were responding to so it was unclear what you were talking about. At the rate the human population is expanding there won't be any large predators left because people won't tolerate them. Then there is the habitat destruction that goes along with urban expansion. So its not looming good for large predators. I think there are more Tigers in captivity that in the wild. It's a shame..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I didn't see the post you were responding to so it was unclear what you were talking about. At the rate the human population is expanding there won't be any large predators left because people won't tolerate them. Then there is the habitat destruction that goes along with urban expansion. So its not looming good for large predators. I think there are more Tigers in captivity that in the wild. It's a shame..
        Yeah it sux, tigers are my favorite animal. We donate when we go to six flags. They take donations during the tiger show.

Such amazing animals. It's a shame to see other countries kill them just for parts because of "medical uses" such a joke. I'd like to cut their hands off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Three adults and several children got bitten badly by pit bulls while trick or treating here in Dallas. That breed needs to be made extinct and I don't give a fk what anyone says about it.
          Some breeds of animals are never a good pet. Pit bulls are one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Some breeds of animals are never a good pet. Pit bulls are one for sure.
            IMO truth but people will defend them to their death.

Comment

Yeah it sux, tigers are my favorite animal. We donate when we go to six flags. They take donations during the tiger show.

Such amazing animals. It's a shame to see other countries kill them just for parts because of "medical uses" such a joke. I'd like to cut their hands off.
              Lying prick is that why your so against my disgust at what happened to avni the tiger in the other threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                Lying prick is that why your so against my disgust at what happened to avni the tiger in the other threads?
                Lol I have common sense dude. That tiger was coming back for people left and right. It needed to be put down. They tried to relocate it first. That didn't work so they had to do what they had to do. I can understand this I'm sorry you can't.

Comment

Pitbulls…… I had a Savanah Monitor, when I was younger, and it never bit me. …….Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 11-03-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

IMO truth but people will defend them to their death.
                    Literally....

Comment

I thought there was never any recorded wolf attack leading to the death of a human being?
                      I thought people killed wolves because they would attack and eat their live stock mainly

Comment

Working...
                      X