Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi being a rogue state is hardly news

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      MBS was trying to act like he was new and different. That image has been shattered now.

Comment

As sad as it maybe, we got unnamed Americans getting killed and nobody is talking about them. Casualties of war fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          As sad as it maybe, we got unnamed Americans getting killed and nobody is talking about them. Casualties of war fellas.
          Saudis are committing genocide in Yemen as well

They’re nobody’s allies

**** ‘em

Comment

Saudis are committing genocide in Yemen as well

They’re nobody’s allies

**** ‘em
            I just saw a barber from Yemen, who had 27 family members bombed to death and it saddened me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I just saw a barber from Yemen, who had 27 family members bombed to death and it saddened me.
              Country is a ****show but many innocent people are being obliterated

Awful what’s happening there

Comment

Country is a ****show but many innocent people are being obliterated

Awful what’s happening there
                Made me feel sick watching that barber crying. He said something like, I’m not even important, why would anyone do this.

Comment

Allegedly......

Comment

Rogue state?

It is very much part of the establishment.

Comment

Update Oct 15:

Saudis preparing to admit Jamal Khashoggi died during interrogation, sources say

According to two sources, the Saudis are preparing a report that will acknowledge that Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi's death was the result of an interrogation that went wrong, one that was intended to lead to his abduction from Turkey.

One source says the report will likely conclude that the operation was carried out without clearance and transparency and that those involved will be held responsible.

One of the sources acknowledged that the report is still being prepared and cautioned that things could change.

The Washington Post columnist was last seen in public when he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in Turkey on October 2. Previously, Saudi authorities had maintained Khashoggi left the consulate the same afternoon of his visit, but provided no evidence to support the claim. Khashoggi's fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, who was waiting outside the consulate, says she did not see him re-emerge.
                      https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/middl...key/index.html
                      Last edited by Vlad_; 10-15-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X