No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Makes McGregor Tap: Wild Post-Fight Brawl Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    lol ufc is taking over! you and your sore pussy better get used to it! this site has been covering alot more mma.
    Shut up clown, you jokes have been saying that for years but ***** don't change. Keep hoping though you joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      It's getting bigger and bigger everyday. Feminism destroys native birth rates. Islam doesn't put up with that stuff. Muslim women have about 4 kids each. American and European women have 1 at the most.
      Your right they don't. I never believed in abortion but that's Just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Yeh it’s gash

I can understand people liking the slugger matches but that grappling/mincing is a joke
        I used to think that way too. Until I started to respect the way how people break out of head locks and leg locks. That's a good thing to know now a days. High School wrestling is big on the east coast. However I still prefer boxing but the politics of it makes me sick and I am enjoying watching the UFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I've grappled so for me it was fascinating. The way Nurma has the dexterity to use the legs as effectively as most people use their arms is other level stuff.
          That said, while watching it I did think to myself, "this must be painful to watch for most people" because it really is boring AF if you're not familiar with the mechanics of it.

Respect to you for recognizing that there's something going on there though.
          Yeah, I'm not an MMA guy and am usual bored by when they spend the whole time on the ground, but the stuff Khabib was doing was pretty other-wordly. Pretty ****ing cool.

Comment

• LOL Kahbib smashed Conor during the fight. Who cares about the rest. Kahbib will get fined and I hope he retires. He did what he set out to do. Beat him on the feet and the ground.
            Besides Conor through the first punch and we now have video of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              the way Khabib beat him up was very strategic and was beaten from pillar to post. Round 1 he went to shoot down as easy as it can be without checking for the range and pinned mcgregor down. Round 2 blast him in stand up then pulverized him on the ground. Round 3 it was just a matter of time and softening it up. now Round 4 was the finisher and the way he got finished was to let him know "you talk to much i will break your jaw" finisher. instead of choking him on the neck to put him to sleep Khabib about to break that jaw.

slapped artem, beat mcgregor then jumped on mcgregor's biggest fan dillon danis.

maaaan Dana is sad as fawk right now.
              All of this! They gave Conor round 3 LOL the fix was coming and Kahbib said NOPE!

Comment

• Its a ****ing FIGHT everyone involved are FIGHTERS so whats the big deal. Got to get the police involved???? Really?? Sounds like some *****es to me. McGregor talked **** got HIS ass taxed and Khabib went after his **** Talking team so they could get their asses taxed. It's TAX time no big deal

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    No question, one of the greatest moments in fighting history was when Khabid jumped off the ring apron and was kicking in the air before he landed on the dude in the white shirt with the dyed blond hair on top and faded on the side.

Reminds of when Larry Holmes jumped off that car and kicked Trevor Berbick right in the head.

Mcgregor's "people" were taking trash and Khabid handled his business. Props to him.
                    Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Looks like the Senate meetings about Kavanaugh....
                      Cory Booker is Kahbib, Lindsay Graham is Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X