Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC Confirm Dominic Breazeale Will Be Mandatory For Winner Of Deontay Wilder v Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    I don't know how anyone can defend the WBC at this point.
    I'm not defending them. This makes no sense especially when Charlo has to fight again for that mandatory spot when Breazeale is getting a direct shot.

But I'm glad Dillian Whyte's hoass got screwed over.

Comment

Why??? Breazeale has NO shot whatsoever & beating either Fury or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        I'm not defending them. This makes no sense especially when Charlo has to fight again for that mandatory spot when Breazeale is getting a direct shot.

But I'm glad Dillian Whyte's hoass got screwed over.
        Why? He is on a better run of form than any other contender in the division. His streak since his last title shot certainly *****s on Breazeale's streak of two

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Why? He is on a better run of form than any other contender in the division. His streak since his last title shot certainly *****s on Breazeale's streak of two
          Not only that but the major issue with Ortiz fight for Whyte was that they wouldn’t make the winner mandatory

People act like Whyte turned down a direct shot. Hearn actively campaigned to have that fight made a final eliminator, why would they do that if they had no intention of taking the fight?

Comment

WBC makes zero sense sometimes.

Will they allow Deontay to have a by for unifications?

Comment

WBC is a joke, Breazeale is inactive for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                Whyte never had a title shot.

Comment

Breazeale and Whyte both suck anyway. They both already failed to beat Joshua, if they try again they'll fail again, and they'll get brutally knocked out by Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    You're right, got my timeline mixed up for a sec. That's another point in his favour against Breazeale and Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      dont you be badmouthing the commonwealth and british heavyweight titles!!

Comment

Working...
                      X