Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Fans Won't Watch Mayweather-Pacquiao 2? Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Fans Won't Watch Mayweather-Pacquiao 2? Bull****!

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi is fully expecting a potential rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao to be a big hit with casual and hardcore fans of the sport. The possibility of a rematch broke last weekend, when both boxers posted a video to social media - which showed them speaking to each other at a concert event in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see the wba elevating pac man to “super” champ if the fight does come off... especially with Thurman injured....
    It would be funny if Mayweathers tune up was against porter, Spence or Crawford, schools them and makes it a unification fight with pac....HUGE FIGHT

Comment

Don't see why Paulie doubts this happening. We thought Conor vs Mayweather was a farce and a publicity stunt. Realistically, this rematch has more chance of happening than that one ever did. Pac is broke and Mayweather always delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Don't see why Paulie doubts this happening. We thought Conor vs Mayweather was a farce and a publicity stunt. Realistically, this rematch has more chance of happening than that one ever did. Pac is broke and Mayweather always delivers.
        Don't think you read correctly bro. He was making the point that if it does happen people will still tune in to watch, regardless of those saying that they won't support it.

Comment

This guy is more salty than salted bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi is fully expecting a potential rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao to be a big hit with casual and hardcore fans of the sport. The possibility of a rematch broke last weekend, when both boxers posted a video to social media - which showed them speaking to each other at a concert event in Tokyo.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie is correct, as usual

of course it will sell

the first article I read on the subject suggested that Mayweather will make $50mil

Mayweather will likely make closer to $150mil

it will likely be top 10 all time PPV sales

Comment

Anyone else read Malignaggi's quote and hear his voice in your head saying it?

Comment

I wouldn't spend money on this as the outcome is meaningless to me. I'd stream it, but I wouldn't change plans if I had something else scheduled.

Comment

Ill watch it if fáglignaggi isn't working it. Imho hes flamingly gay for mayweather & hes such a biased dbag he makes Jim Lampley look like a great commentator.

I honestly can't figure out why showtime is stupid enough to keep giving this dīkblower a forum to spread his b s.

Comment

Magic man is right, I’ll be watching it, 2 legends!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X