Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-22-2018, 10:29 AM #21
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14853 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
So u mean to say the Democrat Pro Illegals, Pro sanctuary City, is actually a Anti Illegals in disguise?

Gtfo with ur BS
Yo stoopid
I can't understand this retarded gibberish. Sanctuary cities have policies in place designed to limit cooperation with or involvement in federal immigration enforcement actions.

This crime happened in Iowa, where the Governor banned sanctuary cities in the state in April 2018. So you need a new talking point.

The alleged murdere was deemed an “employee in good standing” . So tell me how the Republican farmer was able to get an ilegal immigrant to an "employee in good standing" in Iowa?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:36 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3363 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,005,314,245,229,751,042,048.00
Total Points: 239,005,315,245,229,771,587,584.00
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I can't understand this retarded gibberish. Sanctuary cities have policies in place designed to limit cooperation with or involvement in federal immigration enforcement actions.

This crime happened in Iowa, where the Governor banned sanctuary cities in the state in April 2018. So you need a new talking point.

The alleged murdere was deemed an “employee in good standing” . So tell me how the Republican farmer was able to get an ilegal immigrant to an "employee in good standing" in Iowa?
Loopholes created by the democrats
ask the democrats in california how to make an illegal imigrant in good standing

U still havent answered my question doe

So u mean to say that Democrats : Anti ICE, Pro santuary cities, pro daca, pro illegals to get drivers license (remember obamas loophole)? Well the killer drove a black malibu, anti wall = Anti Illegal Immigration?

Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-22-2018 at 10:38 AM.
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:37 AM #23
The ugly American

Quoted: 7677 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
So u mean to say the Democrat Pro Illegals, Pro sanctuary City, is actually a Anti Illegals in disguise?

Gtfo with ur BS
Yo stoopid
Sometimes his superfan cheerleading is just too much.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:45 AM #24
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Loopholes created by the democrats
ask the democrats in california how to make an illegal imigrant in good standing

U still havent answered my question doe

So u mean to say that Democrats : Anti ICE, Pro santuary cities, pro daca, pro illegals to get drivers license (remember obamas loophole)? Well the killer drove a black malibu, anti wall = Anti Illegal Immigration?
I didn't post anything like that so I can't answer that question. You are making up something to divert to another topic because a republican brought this illegal here and employed him.

This happened in Iowa. Asking someone in California or places where there are sanctuary cities is not relevant. In this case it is clear the Republican farm owner got around the law through a loophole. Rather than discuss that, you want to deflect to sanctuary cities even though there are none in Iowa because the governor banned them.

Maybe someone else can tell me how an illegal immigrant is an "employee in good standing" in a state that bans sanctuary cities?
Old 08-22-2018, 10:52 AM #25
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2273 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 471,282,149,688,290,752.00
Total Points: 33,984,282,149,688,561,664.00
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... "like, totes antiquated" clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

seems all too convenient.

random girl missing from iowa and now it's a mexican killer ..... the US be playing dirty
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:09 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4490 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,665,408.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
seems all too convenient.

random girl missing from iowa and now it's a mexican killer ..... the US be playing dirty
Dude, I didn't even want to sound like a Infowars dumb dumb BUT its odd how out of all the missing women in the USA, Mollie Tibbetts (RIP) becomes a national case, the vice president the day before gives support to the Tibbetts family, than the next day an illegal leads them to her dead body? I guess he followed her in his car, got off to jog next to her, got rejected, and brutally murdered her.

Chances are he did murder her, they say its on video. If so, they should seek the death penalty.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:10 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
I didn't post anything like that so I can't answer that question. You are making up something to divert to another topic because a republican brought this illegal here and employed him.

This happened in Iowa. Asking someone in California or places where there are sanctuary cities is not relevant. In this case it is clear the Republican farm owner got around the law through a loophole. Rather than discuss that, you want to deflect to sanctuary cities even though there are none in Iowa because the governor banned them.

Maybe someone else can tell me how an illegal immigrant is an "employee in good standing" in a state that bans sanctuary cities?
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Obama’s loophole dumbo

“Immigrant advocates are criticizing Thursday's decision by the Iowa Department of Transportation to deny driver's licenses to young people whom the Obama administration has allowed to stay and work in this country.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:12 AM #28
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2273 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 471,282,149,688,290,752.00
Total Points: 33,984,282,149,688,561,664.00
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... "like, totes antiquated" clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Dude, I didn't even want to sound like a Infowars dumb dumb BUT its odd how out of all the missing women in the USA, Mollie Tibbetts (RIP) becomes a national case, the vice president the day before gives support to the Tibbetts family, than the next day an illegal leads them to her dead body? I guess he followed her in his car, got off to jog next to her, got rejected, and brutally murdered her.

Chances are he did murder her, they say its on video. If so, they should seek the death penalty.
esos putos find a way to connect the dots.
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:14 AM #29
Enemy of the State

Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Obama’s loophole dumbo

“Immigrant advocates are criticizing Thursday's decision by the Iowa Department of Transportation to deny driver's licenses to young people whom the Obama administration has allowed to stay and work in this country.
From the article you posted :

President Barack Obama unveiled the program in June, saying it would allow some of those young adults to seek a two-year permit allowing them to live, work and study here without fear of deportation

This article was Dec. 27, 2012. The murder happened in August 2018, well after the 2 year period. Try again.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:16 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
From the article you posted :

President Barack Obama unveiled the program in June, saying it would allow some of those young adults to seek a two-year permit allowing them to live, work and study here without fear of deportation

This article was Dec. 27, 2012. The murder happened in August 2018, well after the 2 year period. Try again.
Well again who started the loophole?
And whos the pro illegals here?

Share This With Friends

Tags
illegal, immigrant, mollie, murderer, tibbetts

User Tag List