No announcement yet.

R.I.P HBO Boxing 1973-2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Boxing fans biting the hands that feed them, never fails.
    Hbo doesn’t feed us...

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      you love to make yourself look stupid lol
      Irony!!!

Comment

Technically they still have the two best divisions from a talent and action standpoint in Super Flyweight and middleweight but they really should do more than two Super Flyweight shows a year and press for the 160-guys to fight each other instead of waiting on GGG-Canelo II to happen. They are obviously putting less and less money into the matches and producing more crap cards than good one's anyway.

I have also grown tired of their team too. Lampley is articulate and entertaining but has obviously always been painfully biased and Kellerman has gotten very annoying and ridiculously more biased. Lederman's cards have always been useless and gives casual fans the wrong impression of what's happening. Jones is a bit punch drunk, Hopkins can't even say the letter s and just isn't great to listen to and Ward is almost as boring on the mic and in the studio as he was in the Ring. I like Bradley a lot more and Paulie strictly when on Showtime telecasts.

At one point HBO had them all beat combined. Now they are clearly producing a distant 3rd best product as far as Boxing goes.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Technically they still have the two best divisions from a talent and action standpoint in Super Flyweight and middleweight but they really should do more than two Super Flyweight shows a year and press for the 160-guys to fight each other instead of waiting on GGG-Canelo II to happen. They are obviously putting less and less money into the matches and producing more crap cards than good one's anyway.

I have also grown tired of their team too. Lampley is articulate and entertaining but has obviously always been painfully biased and Kellerman has gotten very annoying and ridiculously more biased. Lederman's cards have always been useless and gives casual fans the wrong impression of what's happening. Jones is a bit punch drunk, Hopkins can't even say the letter s and just isn't great to listen to and Ward is almost as boring on the mic and in the studio as he was in the Ring. I like Bradley a lot more and Paulie strictly when on Showtime telecasts.

At one point HBO had them all beat combined. Now they are clearly producing a distant 3rd best product as far as Boxing goes.
          I agree with most of this except for Bradley lol. If he isn’t stumbling drunk then he’s trying to impersonate teddy atlas. He sucks

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Hbo doesn’t feed us...
            Really you dont like to watch boxing? Everyone always yappin about what fights get paid. Lets say there was one network. What would the pay be like then?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people are. You're celebrating the end of hbo boxing, which is idiotic in itself, but then you also whine like a little b1tch about Arum. What are you gonna watch if both of them go away? Twice a year PBC card until Haymon runs out of money?

Little emo morons on this forum.
              GBP is still king

Comment

Getting closer

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                  They been saying that ***** ever since PBC came about mostly by the pro-black movement. HBO still will have their regular scheduled boxing shows and you'll keep watching them.
                  Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  lol prime boxing cherries just got started and they went broke already and lost their tv deals with espn and spike. don't be surprised when they are no longer around in 2019.
                  Getting closer
                  Looks like some people need to eat crow

Too bad that supreme phaggot isn’t here anymore. He is probably furious how wrong he was about pbc lmao

Comment

You actually like pbc has been around for a decade lol. All the clues are there I'll be shocked if they have any cards in 2019
                    Boy. It’s almost as if I was 100% correct. Who could have imagined?

Comment

great job sir. You read the writing on the wall

Comment

Working...
                      X