Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Razvan Cojanu: Joseph Parker has no power!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    I think he's proven his class plenty of times vs guys like Tony Thompson, Malik Scott, Bryant Jennings.

Even Dereck Chisora had to come back to win by a controversial KO vs a guy like Malik Scott.

Bryant Jennings showed his quality vs Klitschko, Perez and Szpilka

Even vs Tony Thompson he performed far better than Kubrat Pulev. Thompson Pulev was a 116-112 type fight on some people's cards, on the other hand Ortiz handled Thompson even easier than Klitschko did.

You can see the skill in there, Parker and Whyte are just brawlers, Ortiz on the other hand you see footwork, jab, counter punching, defense etc.
    Absolutely, it is obvious that Whyte is better, just saying you can't just use this fight as the deciding factor. Look at how mediocre he looked against guys like Ruiz/Fury/Cojanu/etc. Parker just isn't that guy. Solid guy that could give fighters fits for spurts with his speed/athleticism, but clearly lacks another gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Absolutely, it is obvious that Whyte is better, just saying you can't just use this fight as the deciding factor. Look at how mediocre he looked against guys like Ruiz/Fury/Cojanu/etc. Parker just isn't that guy. Solid guy that could give fighters fits for spurts with his speed/athleticism, but clearly lacks another gear.
      I'm saying Ortiz is better.

Whyte went life and death with guys like Chisora whom was struggling with Malik Scott of all people also lost to that no name guy, just beat Takam (pedvetkin's best win in years) too.

Ortiz on the other hand dominated Scott entirely.

Pulev looked average vs Thompson, Ortiz dominated.

Jennings was also looking pretty damn good vs Wlad compared to all his other opponents, he also has notable wins over Perez & Szpilka who was undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I'm saying Ortiz is better.

Whyte went life and death with guys like Chisora whom was struggling with Malik Scott of all people also lost to that no name guy, just beat Takam (pedvetkin's best win in years) too.

Ortiz on the other hand dominated Scott entirely.

Pulev looked average vs Thompson, Ortiz dominated.

Jennings was also looking pretty damn good vs Wlad compared to all his other opponents, he also has notable wins over Perez & Szpilka who was undefeated.
        I meant Ortiz not Whyte.

Comment

parker has weird punch technique, does he even try and throw hooks? Its all about him throwing jabs and then trying to land the straight right hand, that's all he does

Comment

Parker is a solid puncher but not a one-punch KO power.

Comment

Working...
            X