No announcement yet.

Since some of you, namely, DLT and others, don't trust the NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since some of you, namely, DLT and others, don't trust the NSAC

you're saying that any fight Floyd has had in that state is now null and void right?

I just want to be clear on your stance since you're basically saying that, that particular government agency has not been very competent.

So, with that said,

how many title fights do you guys have Floyd winning now, and how many divisions has he been a champion in?

Since, you know, you have to take away any and all accomplishments hes achieved in Nevada rings since its such a terrible state to hold a boxing match.

Man up boys.

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    you're saying that any fight Floyd has had in that state is now null and void right?

I just want to be clear on your stance since you're basically saying that, that particular government agency has not been very competent.

So, with that said,

how many title fights do you guys have Floyd winning now, and how many divisions has he been a champion in?

Since, you know, you have to take away any and all accomplishments hes achieved in Nevada rings since its such a terrible state to hold a boxing match.

Man up boys.

LMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you stupid? NO, you are just being biased now!!!! You know it only applies to everybody else EXCEPT Mayweather.

Comment

It's only natural to be curious. The NSAC has made some slip ups like Marg's wraps and Mosley roids.

It applies to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        It's only natural to be curious. The NSAC has made some slip ups like Marg's wraps and Mosley roids.

It applies to everyone.
        Exactly............

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          LMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you stupid? NO, you are just being biased now!!!! You know it only applies to everybody else EXCEPT Mayweather.
          start at 15 seconds to see the typical ***** response.

Comment

So, with that said,

Man up boys.
            If you noticed, I didnt single them out. I think a ton of places are crappy but they are just the main ones because they have the most high profile fights. Again, I never one time said that Pac was guilty. On most cases with the roid stuff, I usually take up for him. Im just saying that I dont think these guys are that competent and you have to admit that its weird how confident Arum sounds about what he thinks they are going to do

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              If you noticed, I didnt single them out. I think a ton of places are crappy but they are just the main ones because they have the most high profile fights. Again, I never one time said that Pac was guilty. On most cases with the roid stuff, I usually take up for him. Im just saying that I dont think these guys are that competent and you have to admit that its weird how confident Arum sounds about what he thinks they are going to do

If you think they are incompetent, fine by me,

but at least hold your standard across the board,

and not just for one particular fight.

But you didn't single them out?

Thats quite funny seeing as how you dedicated an entire thread to the incompetence of the NSAC.
              http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342557

But please do tell,

all of Floyds fights in Nevada are null and void right in your eyes right?

Since, of course, it was you who does not trust the NSAC.

Or do you just pick and choose what fights in which they are doing their job properly?

Don't be mad at me that you painted yourself into a corner.

1st of all they have missed so much **** in the past. I also think they are biased to certain fighters. Then you have Arum who talks about them so much, like he has a guy working on the inside. Its like he's so confident when he says that he'll let them handle it. How does he know that they wont say that they want to use the same rules as the USADA? He knows they wont though and thats the point. Its like he knows that they are only going to go so far.

If I was Floyd then I would just drop it all together because they arent going to do but so much. Then that just allows Pac to pass the test and act like he proved something when really it was ****ty testing. On top of that, I truly dont believe that if Pac did fail that they would out there biggest star hero. What if Pac won and failed the post fight test? I dont believe they would make that **** public at that point. I just dont trust them. If Floyd was smart then he should just drop the **** all together because there aint no way Pac is failing this test no matter what

These are all your words.

Comment

If you think they are incompetent, fine by me,

but at least hold your standard across the board,

and not just for one particular fight.

But you didn't single them out?

Thats quite funny seeing as how you dedicated an entire thread to the incompetence of the NSAC.
                http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342557

But please do tell,

all of Floyds fights in Nevada are null and void right in your eyes right?

Since, of course, it was you who does not trust the NSAC.

Or do you just pick and choose what fights in which they are doing their job properly?

Don't be mad at me that you painted yourself into a corner.

These are all your words.
                I thought I put it in this thread but I must have put it in another recent one where I said that about NY and other places also but these guys obviously get the most super fights. Also, your argument still doesnt make sense either way. How does what I say mean that everything that happeneds in Nevada shouldnt count. Texas is famous for horrilbe incompetent judging but does that mean none of there decisions should count?

Comment

I thought I put it in this thread but I must have put it in another recent one where I said that about NY and other places also but these guys obviously get the most super fights. Also, your argument still doesnt make sense either way. How does what I say mean that everything that happeneds in Nevada shouldnt count. Texas is famous for horrilbe incompetent judging but does that mean none of there decisions should count?
                  Originally Posted by DLT View Post
                  1st of all they have missed so much **** in the past.

You can't have it both ways kid. They're either good enough, seeing as how they've caught cheaters in the past,

or they're not.

Btw, you don't see me making absolute comments about the state of Texas legal judging so I could really care less what goes on there.

Comment

start at 15 seconds to see the typical ***** response.

mayweather is getting deebo'd in negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                    X