GGG in Full Crackhead Mode!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Where the fook you been?
    chilling, I forgot my password then couldnt remeber the email I used so it was whatever till this week! I couldnt miss Canelo beating GGG the fuck down!

Comment

This **** will be 10x better than the first fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Really? To me, this is the absolute worst of GG.
        It's as if you took the drama of Canelo and combined it with the bitterness of an aging Hopkins. Yuck.

I loved GG when he wasn't bothered by jack shyt. He'd smile and shrug it all off, and let you know that he was going to see you in that ring. NOTHING beats a stoic badass who handles his business in the ring, not on the mic. He's totally lost that.
        This.

Idk how this new GGG operates on the night of the fight vs the guy who gots him all emotional, but admittedly I'm super curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          This.

Idk how this new GGG operates on the night of the fight vs the guy who gots him all emotional, but admittedly I'm super curious.
          This.

Is he going to try to Hagler vs Hearns this fight? Fight the same? Fight angry and effective? Angry and stupid? Very curious.

Comment

GEE's rep has turned to chit because of that fucboi Fable Sanchez.

Comment

What kind of response did the reporter expect from GGG? Canelo had challenged his manhood for crying out loud. I would have been more than a little offended too. After all, it was Ginger who had popped for juicing not Golvokin. So the question is which of these two fighters have the real balls? The one who cheats to win or the one who plays by the rules?

Comment

I hate seeing fighters looking so gaunt.
                Can't wait to see GGG fully hydrated and ready for battle.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  chilling, I forgot my password then couldnt remeber the email I used so it was whatever till this week! I couldnt miss Canelo beating GGG the fuck down!
                  Yet right mate.
                  We're you really been?

Comment

People overreacting everywhere, save your inner fanboy for yourselves, lol

Comment

Did GGG take the question literally??

Comment

Working...
                      X