No announcement yet.

Alex Jones exposed for liking trannies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Yea I said unless I’m actively watching it. Alex said he was doing something else and some how that came up on his phone. No chance.
    He was watching more than likely

Comment

Alex Jones ?? How about a link or consider yourselves projecting???

If yall dont find Ladyboys utterly disgusting and abusive and dangerous it's because the West has lost its manliness and is on it's way out and on par to Greece, Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica etc whom increasingly practiced pederasty and occult pedo prostitution before their fall. Christianity put a stop to all of this and its return is a sign that it's for Jesus' return
      Last edited by maracho; 08-30-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. I remember I saw a YouTube video about alt-right Minutemen, and their leader was actually married to an Asian woman. So, for all the preparation to "defend" America from minorities, his children looked just like the people they were preparing for. Can't even tell the difference.

And that's because they're actually the same, ironically. Native Americans were originally Asians who crossed during the Ice Age. So, in mixing "White" with "Asian," he actually had what, in terms of DNA, makes up a modern Mexican. But the man acted like if he didn't even notice the hypocrisy in this, and as if his group had nothing to do with racism.

It's crazy that Alex Jones gets caught red-handed with his sexual orientation, and there are people still denying what the video shows clear as day. We live in worrying times with this whole "nothing is real except what we say is real" agenda Trump and others are pushing. I believe Trump just said NBC doctored the interview where he admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

But, again, as far as Alex goes, he should be free now to embrace his sexuality. He's hinted in the past as to his show being just a show for entertainment purposes, catering to the conspiracy audience, but he has an opportunity now to reach out to that audience and turn their hatred into love and acceptance. Unfortunately, I doubt he will, as he probably fears losing more listeners. But, either way, he was watching it, so the people know now. No sense in hiding it, really.

Comment

Originally posted by TipOfTheWhip View Post
          I'm not surprised at all. I remember I saw a YouTube video about alt-right Minutemen, and their leader was actually married to an Asian woman. So, for all the preparation to "defend" America from minorities, his children looked just like the people they were preparing for. Can't even tell the difference.

And that's because they're actually the same, ironically. Native Americans were originally Asians who crossed during the Ice Age. So, in mixing "White" with "Asian," he actually had what, in terms of DNA, makes up a modern Mexican. But the man acted like if he didn't even notice the hypocrisy in this, and as if his group had nothing to do with racism.

It's crazy that Alex Jones gets caught red-handed with his sexual orientation, and there are people still denying what the video shows clear as day. We live in worrying times with this whole "nothing is real except what we say is real" agenda Trump and others are pushing. I believe Trump just said NBC doctored the interview where he admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

But, again, as far as Alex goes, he should be free now to embrace his sexuality. He's hinted in the past as to his show being just a show for entertainment purposes, catering to the conspiracy audience, but he has an opportunity now to reach out to that audience and turn their hatred into love and acceptance. Unfortunately, I doubt he will, as he probably fears losing more listeners. But, either way, he was watching it, so the people know now. No sense in hiding it, really.
          How’s your whitebgirl doing these days? That poem you wrote wasn’t half bad.. Good to have you back, and congratulations on being able to finally take a loss.

It was so funny, I mean, classic funny. Once the mod posted the truth, then you went crazy in another direction. Glad we are at peace my lil island boy.

I’m guessing your summer vacation will come to an end soon. I got another opportunity at a job, I’ll post it to beercules, I’ll say no. I’m tired of being an employee.

I’m going to do my best at my own thing.

Btw, I was watching this PR documentary and I felt bad for the people suffering there. Trump won’t do, or he’ll do very slowly what should have been done already.

Peace mijito.. good luck .... suerte!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            How’s your whitebgirl doing these days? That poem you wrote wasn’t half bad.. Good to have you back, and congratulations on being able to finally take a loss.

It was so funny, I mean, classic funny. Once the mod posted the truth, then you went crazy in another direction. Glad we are at peace my lil island boy.

I’m guessing your summer vacation will come to an end soon. I got another opportunity at a job, I’ll post it to beercules, I’ll say no. I’m tired of being an employee.

I’m going to do my best at my own thing.

Btw, I was watching this PR documentary and I felt bad for the people suffering there. Trump won’t do, or he’ll do very slowly what should have been done already.

Peace mijito.. good luck .... suerte!
            Lol What loss? Are you referring to Jaded permabanning me for calling you out? That doesn't count. He's a mod. I'm not really in the mood to play games with him, either, but I'll comment on a story if it seems amusing enough. This one does.

It's suspicious enough that he went that far for you, but you all already know what I believe about that topic.

But, ehh, I'm also not really in the mood to get into mud-slinging, so I'll keep it brief:

I do think ya'll are a bunch of sissies for banning me just because you fear my debating abilities. That's some sissy shiz. But, what's new? It was always that way. Sunspace wouldn't be a legend if it weren't for the mods having to continually get involved on part of the alt-right members here. They're the Mr. Smiths to my Neo.

As for you, I know you're one of them, but I frankly don't care anymore. Everybody knows. I'm more interested in offering my opinions on topics. I feel I won our exchange, hands down. You do, too, as you quit on various occasions, and ultimately got involved through the Jaded account. It's old news.

Things are getting interesting with Trump, and impeachment is coming soon, so I might stop in every now and then. But, yeah, not really interested in mud-slinging with you anymore. The matter was settled long ago, and, frankly, Jaded having to get involved with a perma proves it.
            Last edited by TipOfTheWhip; 08-30-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Lol What loss? Are you referring to Jaded permabanning me for calling you out? That doesn't count. He's a mod. I'm not really in the mood to play games with him, either, but I'll comment on a story if it seems amusing enough. This one does.

It's suspicious enough that he went that far for you, but you all already know what I believe about that topic.

But, ehh, I'm also not really in the mood to get into mud-slinging, so I'll keep it brief:

I do think ya'll are a bunch of sissies for banning me just because you fear my debating abilities. That's some sissy shiz. But, what's new? It was always that way. Sunspace wouldn't be a legend if it weren't for the mods having to continually get involved on part of the alt-right members here. They're the Mr. Smiths to my Neo.
              You pick the mod, I’ll provide the proof.. you do the same? It is that easy. Also beercules and a few other guys saw my proof. I’m still waiting to see something from you?
              Now it’s a conspiracy against you? Really? So even beercules is against you?

Get off that island son, see the world. Be a man..

You only embarrassed yourself.. no proof to any mod or anyone! Take your GED, and keep seeing people hold you back..

Oh I forgot, we are all jealous of your wild success in life. Carry on.

1bad65 Beercules I’ll take your advice and leave this tard alone.

Comment

You pick the mod, I’ll provide the proof.. you do the same? It is that easy. Also beercules and a few other guys saw my proof. I’m still waiting to see something from you?
                Now it’s a conspiracy against you? Really? So even beercules is against you?

Get off that island son, see the world. Be a man..

You only embarrassed yourself.. no proof to any mod or anyone! Take your GED, and keep seeing people hold you back..

Oh I forgot, we are all jealous of your wild success in life. Carry on.

1bad65 Beercules I’ll take your advice and leave this tard alone.
                I'm not successful. I'm a loser.

I don't want to play games anymore. I just have opinions. I'll get banned soon and return whenever I feel like sharing another thought.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you all realize the world of legal trouble Trump is in now, right? Don't get involved if he starts trying to make people fight his battles out in the streets. He's fooling you. No one should die for his corrupt cause. Stay out of it once the impeachment/indictment comes.

Comment

I'm not successful. I'm a loser.

I don't want to play games anymore. I just have opinions. I'll get banned soon and return whenever I feel like sharing another thought.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you all realize the world of legal trouble Trump is in now, right? Don't get involved if he starts trying to make people fight his battles out in the streets. He's fooling you. No one should die for his corrupt cause. Stay out of it once the impeachment/indictment comes.
                  Trump is a liar, a cheat and a fraud, but right now, stocks are up etc.

I don’t like the way America seems so divided, from here in Tokyo, it looks like America is falling apart. My friends tell me it’s not so bad, but they live in gated communities, my sisters and mother say it’s bad and getting worse. Trump is I don’t know?

Comment

I won’t call you out again, I’m done with it. Done. No need to prove anything... I’ve already done that... your poetry was pretty good, stick with it, from me Paul ok.. keep striving..

Comment

Trump is a liar, a cheat and a fraud, but right now, stocks are up etc.

I don’t like the way America seems so divided, from here in Tokyo, it looks like America is falling apart. My friends tell me it’s not so bad, but they live in gated communities, my sisters and mother say it’s bad and getting worse. Trump is I don’t know?
                      Well, the thing is that as fast as stocks go up, they can come down. Stripping regulations and giving the rich more breaks will of course make them happy, but every bubble has to pop sometime. The bigger issue is how we're reaching an apocalypse, worldwide, and are doing nothing to stop it. In between automation and climate change, it's only a matter of time before even the "Capitol" starts feeling its effects. Trump might actually be a manifestation of that. We're freakin' doomed.

Comment

Working...
                      X