No announcement yet.

P4P rankings in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    I put Hopkins at number 6 because his body of work for the past 15 years and i put Chad at number 10 cause of his stupidity of coming down to 168 and getting ko`ed and i put Ward at number 6 because i don` give boxers credit for ko`ing Zombies,This is boxing not night of the living dead,and the 5 i ranked above him got far better resume`s then him.I`m not gonna rank no johnny come lately in my top 5 when there`s fighters who've fought much longer then he is and got better resume`s.
    Why not put Pacquiao in front of Bradley then?
    Pacquiao resume got Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Marquez 3, Morales, Barrera. If you going to rank Hopkins higher than Ward and Dawson. You should rank Pacquiao rank higher than Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      Why not put Pacquiao in front of Bradley then?
      Pacquiao resume got Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Marquez 3, Morales, Barrera. If you going to rank Hopkins higher than Ward and Dawson. You should rank Pacquiao rank higher than Bradley.
      Why not put Joe ahead of Ward or Manny ahead of everyone because right now no one has proven they can convincingly beat him. Floyd's inactivity hurts him badly and I honestly don't see Floyd any higher than the 3rd best fighter on the world p4p right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Why not put Joe ahead of Ward or Manny ahead of everyone because right now no one has proven they can convincingly beat him. Floyd's inactivity hurts him badly and I honestly don't see Floyd any higher than the 3rd best fighter on the world p4p right now.
        Ban the troll please

Comment

Ban the troll please
          You should be banned for not seeing the truth. Floyd fights once a year and it's usually a damaged fighter. Manny and ward have each stayed active and taken on the best available challengers. It's not Mannys fault that Floyd didnt want the fight.

Comment

You should be banned for not seeing the truth. Floyd fights once a year and it's usually a damaged fighter. Manny and ward have each stayed active and taken on the best available challengers. It's not Mannys fault that Floyd didnt want the fight.
            It has nothing to do with Floyd or Manny. The comment about Joe C. has been retired from boxing for 4 years.

Floyd fight damaged fighter.
            Manny has fought the same opponentss
            Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, De La Hoya

Comment

My list based on recent wins..

1. Floyd Mayweather
              2. Andre Ward
              3. Sergio Martinez
              4. Manny Pacquiao
              5. Juan Manuel Marquez
              6. Wladamir Klitscko
              7. Nonito Donaire
              8. Vitali Kliscko
              9. Carl Froch
              10. Miguel Cotto

Comment

It has nothing to do with Floyd or Manny. The comment about Joe C. has been retired from boxing for 4 years.

Floyd fight damaged fighter.
                Manny has fought the same opponentss
                Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, De La Hoya
                How damaged was Mosley after Floyd?

After Manny he was beaten up visibly.

How damaged was DLH after Floyd?

Again Manny beat him up and retired him.

Cotto and Jmm fought Manny first so only an idiot could think Floyd damaged them before Manny.

Hatton is the only guy you listed who I would agree had something taken out of him by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  My list based on recent wins..

1. Floyd Mayweather
                  2. Andre Ward
                  3. Sergio Martinez
                  4. Manny Pacquiao
                  5. Juan Manuel Marquez
                  6. Wladamir Klitscko
                  7. Nonito Donaire
                  8. Vitali Kliscko
                  9. Carl Froch
                  10. Miguel Cotto
                  How is Floyd #1?

Manny beat Jmm and cotto first and better, younger versions of them. Who has Floyd beaten recently? Ortiz? Yeah a real world beater there.

Based on recent fights Floyd is easily below Manny. Ward is the only challenger for #1 again based on recent fights. Recent.

Comment

The fact that you have Bradley higher than Pacquiao indicates you think Bradley deserved to win his last fight. It's your list but about 95% of the fans and experts think Pacquiao got badly robbed and the fight was not even close. Even long time Pacquiao hater Mayweather Sr. said Pacquiao beat Bradley in a one sided fight. I have Ward #1, Mayweather #2, Pacquiao #3, Martinez #4, Marquez #5, Donaire #6, Wladimir #7 and Bradley #8. If Pacquiao can clearly beat Marquez in a fight that is not at all close then I would put Pacquiao back at #1.

Comment

You jelly that Joe is still p4p bro.
                      How damaged was Mosley after Floyd?

After Manny he was beaten up visibly.

How damaged was DLH after Floyd?

Again Manny beat him up and retired him.

Cotto and Jmm fought Manny first so only an idiot could think Floyd damaged them before Manny.

Hatton is the only guy you listed who I would agree had something taken out of him by Floyd.
                      This guy......

And he's serious too.

Comment

Working...
                      X