Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl gets charged with involuntary manslaughter for encouraging ex to commit suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl gets charged with involuntary manslaughter for encouraging ex to commit suicide

Have you guys heard about this? I found it interesting that they actually got her with involuntary manslaughter. She faces a maximum sentence of 20 years but I think she'll do 2 and some community service.

What a cold hearted bitch though, for real. She must have no empathy at all. I'm reading through some of the texts she sent him and other friends and she doesn't even seem to care. She even admitted to a friend that after his failed attempt she kept encouraging him to try over and over again to kill himself.

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    Have you guys heard about this? I found it interesting that they actually got her with involuntary manslaughter. She faces a maximum sentence of 20 years but I think she'll do 2 and some community service.

What a cold hearted bitch though, for real. She must have no empathy at all. I'm reading through some of the texts she sent him and other friends and she doesn't even seem to care. She even admitted to a friend that after his failed attempt she kept encouraging him to try over and over again to kill himself.
    The clinical definition of a sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      The clinical definition of a sociopath.
      I'm surprised hectari hasn't chimed in on this yet. He seems like the guy that would be obsessed with this case.

Comment

LWOP. End of discussion.

Comment

I remember reading the texts from that case a while back. From what I recall she was a cold-hearted bitch who encouraged her boyfriend to kill himself. And I got the impression that she felt absolutely no remorse for that.

I'm glad the right verdict was rendered.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            I'm surprised hectari hasn't chimed in on this yet. He seems like the guy that would be obsessed with this case.
            No...she would have to be black. He only seen misdeeds when the perps are black.

Comment

What a fukin cuck this guy is. Typical weakling from the skinny jeans era.

Yea she is cold but it was his choice.

Comment

This bytch is crazy... total psycho...

Not sure if she should go to jail for 20 years for it thou

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  This bytch is crazy... total psycho...

Not sure if she should go to jail for 20 years for it thou
                  its hella debatable.

someone say go kill yourself!

why should you listen in the first place.

but I seen someone pushed to suicide in a mob bully situation in juve and that was ruthless

but as a text? I mean comon ignore it and move on.

Comment

She shouldn't get any jail time honestly...

I mean yea I hate this **** and she should have sucked him off/gave him some vag instead of telling him to kill himself, but ultimately he did what he did under his own volition...

Comment

Working...
                    X