No announcement yet.

Erik Morales says Golovkin is a more technical and complete fighter than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    I was thinking exactly the same, I respect his opinion about ggg and canelo but not knowing who thurman is, thats like crossing the casuals border line..
    its not surprising most boxers and ex boxers don't really follow boxing at all outside of the specific fights they are involved in.morales does commentary but mainly commentating for fights in mexico.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't know who Thurman is beacuse he only pays attention to Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        He has obviously got a personal issue with Canelo Alvarez! overall as a fighter, Alvarez has shown boxing fans more dimensions to his game in comparison to Golovkin! Alvarez is a multi-dimensional fighter...(As Bernard Hopkins once described himself as!)...Golovkin thus-far in his career has not shown us, that he is a multi-dimensional fighter! (A middle-weight Bernard Hopkins would probably ruin his life!)...
        Canelo cannot cut the ring off. Golovkin can. Golovkin has better footwork, quicker feet, better jab by far, better combinations and body attacks. Better iq.

Comment

Damn look at all the canelo cum guzzlers in this thread. Must be a red hair fetish? Nacho, moralez, chaves sr, mayweather sr, etcc all say ggg is a better more complete fighter.

Comment

Lol I bet thread is filled with "Morales is just jealous that Canelo is a bigger star than he ever was."

Comment

He was a complete fighter himself so he might be right. Canelo and GGG are my two favorites and they both are looking damn good to me lately.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Canelo cannot cut the ring off. Golovkin can. Golovkin has better footwork, quicker feet, better jab by far, better combinations and body attacks. Better iq.
                Golovkin can't fight off the back foot or on the inside, Canelo can. Canelo has faster hands, better reflexes, head and waist movement, a superior counterpuncher by far, and best uppercut in the game. Better hair.

Comment

I agree with Morales. People do really underestimate GGG's boxing skills.

Comment

Working...
                  X