Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions league final...its over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping Aresenal was going to pull that one off, they are my favorite team. Also Henry said he is staying!

Comment

damn i wanted henry to leave

i wanted arsenal to lose...until the game started when i found meself rooting for them as they managed to get some brits and boost the prem status

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
        damn i wanted henry to leave

i wanted arsenal to lose...until the game started when i found meself rooting for them as they managed to get some brits and boost the prem status
        Aye???
        Wat does that mean squire?

Do u mean wen Cambell scored? Lets hope he can do that at the world cup.

Comment

i mean cole and campbell played

i admire wengers mangerial talents but i think a manager really should play people from the clubs country

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
            I was hoping Aresenal was going to pull that one off, they are my favorite team. Also Henry said he is staying!
            He's got feet like hands! And hands like feet....or somthing.
            **** Barcelona.
            http://www.terreinknecht.nl/images/thierry_henry.jpg

Comment

SOCCER SUCKS BALLS !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
                i mean cole and campbell played

i admire wengers mangerial talents but i think a manager really should play people from the clubs country
                Look man, I think that's incredibly stupid to say that. Soccer is a BUSINESS, first and foremost, and by whatever means necessary you have to win for the owners. It seems you must be really nationalistic.

And there's one thing you haven't thought of: Maybe English players are not technically good enough, at least for Wenger's style of coaching. Wenger plays a free flowing, fast, one-touch style and doesn't really use the long ball. The english soccer problem is mainly in there technique. They are behind nations like Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina in technique and skill but make up for it in heart/1v1 in the offensive third.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'
                  Look man, I think that's incredibly stupid to say that. Soccer is a BUSINESS, first and foremost, and by whatever means necessary you have to win for the owners. It seems you must be really nationalistic.

And there's one thing you haven't thought of: Maybe English players are not technically good enough, at least for Wenger's style of coaching. Wenger plays a free flowing, fast, one-touch style and doesn't really use the long ball. The english soccer problem is mainly in there technique. They are behind nations like Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina in technique and skill but make up for it in heart/1v1 in the offensive third.
                  I like to see english players playing for an english team, its not that english players are not good enough, they have a much bigger price tag than other players.

Also, you need British players drive and heart, look what happened to liverpool in the champions league final and F.A Cup finals, their determination and spirit come from Gerrard and Carragher.

If arsenal had gerrard leading them, they would have never have conceded that second goal.

Same with man utd against juve when they were 2-0 down, roy keane saved the day (irish).

Come on man utd!

Comment

Man U are **** and i can't wait till Wenger brings in the new signings. Because Wenger rarely ever makes a bad signing. Arsenals scouts are smongst the best in the world

Comment

Originally posted by armani_model
                      I like to see english players playing for an english team, its not that english players are not good enough, they have a much bigger price tag than other players.

Also, you need British players drive and heart, look what happened to liverpool in the champions league final and F.A Cup finals, their determination and spirit come from Gerrard and Carragher.

If arsenal had gerrard leading them, they would have never have conceded that second goal.

Same with man utd against juve when they were 2-0 down, roy keane saved the day (irish).

Come on man utd!
                      Thats a strange statement! Very strange. Its impossible to say that.
                      I thought they did brilliantly with 10 men for 78 mins against maybe the best team in the world.

But, as an Arsenal fan, i actually do agree that Wenger should play English players. For the good of English football.
                      Yet, at the same time, i really dont give a **** where theyre are from. As long as we win.

Comment

Working...
                      X