Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kobe Bryant the most over rated NBA player of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, and I grew up a Laker fan, Kobe is garbage, he is just a chucker, he has the record for most shots attempted and most shots missed or something.

I am not a fan of his, he came around when Jordan was retiring he was a poor man Jordan, he was just this clumsy gangly dribbler who kept chucking fadeaways from the 3 point line even when he was triple teamed, Kobe doesnt like to pass, I remember 3 guys on him one time and Jeremy Lin and some other player was open and he refused to pass and airballed it later in the game he blames Lin for taking a shot and missing hahaah

Kobe also did this to other teammates like Pau Gasol he would blame him for their team losing.

Comment

Kobe is the greatest of his era. He's been so clutch many times in big moments. Prime for prime, I'd take Kobe over LBJ any day.

Comment

Yeah obviously basketball isn't a sport you should comment on when calling one of the greatest players of all time over-rated

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Yup, and I grew up a Laker fan, Kobe is garbage, he is just a chucker, he has the record for most shots attempted and most shots missed or something.

I am not a fan of his, he came around when Jordan was retiring he was a poor man Jordan, he was just this clumsy gangly dribbler who kept chucking fadeaways from the 3 point line even when he was triple teamed, Kobe doesnt like to pass, I remember 3 guys on him one time and Jeremy Lin and some other player was open and he refused to pass and airballed it later in the game he blames Lin for taking a shot and missing hahaah

Kobe also did this to other teammates like Pau Gasol he would blame him for their team losing.
          he also raped that white woman at that hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

was it Kobe's semen or the 7 different other semen in her panties?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

this is the same guy that said Rios would KO Manny with a jab

this is the guy that's agreeing with you

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                not to mention he took almost all the salary cap of lakers.. he can learn a thing or 2 from Tom Brady, sacrificing his salary for the team..

Comment

Someone wanted to get Mak's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Someone wanted to get Mak's attention.

i would seriously shank this foo right now

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      this is the same guy that said Rios would KO Manny with a jab

this is the guy that's agreeing with you
                      Wait Mak, they maybe onto something here

Comment

Working...
                      X