No announcement yet.

Gamboa future 130 135 kingpin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa future 130 135 kingpin

If Gamboa can come back from the TKO stoppage and his first lost, he can come back and dominate 130-135 once Crawford moves up.

Before the fight I figured TC had all the advantages you can ask for. Bigger, stronger, just as fast, reach, size, and incredible boxing skills.

Gamboa still showed his boxing pedigree and was winning all the early rounds and even ended up hurting TC. You could argue that if TC had not of turned south paw Gamboa might have been able to pull it off.

Great fight. Still will continue to support my boy El Cyclone. He beats anyone else around his weight. Mr. Crawford is special.

Not 135 he should have never moved up from 126 he is just simply too small too crazy. Hell Mares was supposedly too small for 126 and they are the same height and the dude got sparked at 126 a dude who's chin had been strong til then .

Comment

He has the talent to be the man, there's no fighter better than Gamboa in these weight divisions. It's down to the size again, he is tiny.

Comment

Gamboa's chin is too shaky at 135. He should at least go down to 130 at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          If Gamboa can come back from the TKO stoppage and his first lost, he can come back and dominate 130-135 once Crawford moves up.

Before the fight I figured TC had all the advantages you can ask for. Bigger, stronger, just as fast, reach, size, and incredible boxing skills.

Gamboa still showed his boxing pedigree and was winning all the early rounds and even ended up hurting TC. You could argue that if TC had not of turned south paw Gamboa might have been able to pull it off.

Great fight. Still will continue to support my boy El Cyclone. He beats anyone else around his weight. Mr. Crawford is special.
          Did you watch the fight last night ... Size is to big of an issue here.. Here doesn't jab and has a suspect chin to say the least.. It's not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            Did you watch the fight last night ... Size is to big of an issue here.. Here doesn't jab and has a suspect chin to say the least.. It's not a good look
            I did watch and I was impressed by Gamboa for the most part. Crawford is too much. No other lightweight I can think of could do that to Gamboa.

For the record I watch and will continue to watch every Gamboa fight.

Comment

Gamboa won't get pass Vazquez, that guy stands at 5'10'' and started his career around a 150lb...I know he isn't as dynamic as Crawford or hit as hard but he is a well schooled technician who knows how to spoil come forward fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                It's down to the size again, he is tiny.
                You're being a fanboy and making excuses. He lost to the superior fighter, period. Got knocked the fuuuuuuukkkkkkk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  You're being a fanboy and making excuses. He lost to the superior fighter, period. Got knocked the fuuuuuuukkkkkkk out.
                  Got knocked the fuuuuuuukkkk down, but never out.

Comment

He didn't go to sleep but it was an emphatic TKO stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X