No announcement yet.

Excellent win for Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Yes Mormeck, a former cruiserweight champion, is better than the never has been, Audley Harrison. If you don't understand that, you don't understand much about boxing.

Just imagine what Klitschko would do to Audley?
    Haha you're such a tool it's untrue.

He would probably do to him what he did to Mormeck. I've never seen him go for the kill early, so why would he do so against Audley? A bigger and stronger guy than Mormeck.

Comment

• show be a good fight but i think he may go the WBC route & not the IBF route...either way it's arreola or pulev next...stiverne isn't in the picture since he will be crushed...

Comment

• Trying to talk sense into LacedUp is like banging your head off a concrete wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Haha you're such a tool it's untrue.

He would probably do to him what he did to Mormeck. I've never seen him go for the kill early, so why would he do so against Audley? A bigger and stronger guy than Mormeck.
          Do you even lift?

Comment

• Tyson looked terrible. He was knocked down and hurt against a cruiser weight, then held him against the ropes with an illegal elbow and then hit him with a looping right hand that dropped him.

Tyson Fury is really smart in doing his acting and talking bit because that's the only thing that will make him a viable candidate at HW. That and the fact the division is terrible.

He looks like a back yard street brawler at best. He's lucky he's 6'9" because that's the only thing going for him right now. A fight between him and one of the Klitchkos would be murder, I would fear for his health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Tyson looked terrible. He was knocked down and hurt against a cruiser weight, then held him against the ropes with an illegal elbow and then hit him with a looping right hand that dropped him.

Tyson Fury is really smart in doing his acting and talking bit because that's the only thing that will make him a viable candidate at HW. That and the fact the division is terrible.

He looks like a back yard street brawler at best. He's lucky he's 6'9" because that's the only thing going for him right now. A fight between him and one of the Klitchkos would be murder, I would fear for his health.
              He fought a good fight, he won, Cunningham had nothing, just admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Trying to talk sense into LacedUp is like banging your head off a concrete wall.
                What a fool you are.

I never thought I would come down to your level, and I certainly never thought i'd be defending Harrison.

But all the while, you still haven't given me any reason as to why Mormeck was more deserved of his shot against Wlad than Harrison's shot at Haye. Keep dodging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Do you even lift?
                  Do you even lift bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    What a fool you are.

I never thought I would come down to your level, and I certainly never thought i'd be defending Harrison.

But all the while, you still haven't given me any reason as to why Mormeck was more deserved of his shot against Wlad than Harrison's shot at Haye. Keep dodging.
                    I've answered and rebutted everything you've said and put you in the predicament of answering a few questions, that you've conveniently missed...

You don't go down to my level, you come up. Obviously you come up to fast and got a head rush, light-headed and dazed you are confused by your surroundings. But soon you regain composure and plummet leagues and echelons down to your original point.

I will repeat again,

- Mormeck had at least proven himself at heavyweight with some decent-ish wins. Even a shot, over-the-hill Mormeck still has a better heavyweight resume than Harrison, despite having a 1/10th of the fights at said weight.

- Harrison was losing to Michael Sprott before getting fortunate and landing a big left, he was losing to Michael fuckin' Sprott. But you dismiss this by just saying it doesn't matter what happens in the fight, only the result.

- Haye didn't even beat one contender for his title shot and didn't defend against one either.

I could go on, but what's the point? I don't think you're understanding anything anyone is saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X