No announcement yet.

VIDEOS: Comparing Ortiz training for May and Oscar training for May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    I admitt watching the Berto fight i was intoxicated,after rewatching it he didnt even look that good it was more of Berto looking like utter ****,looking at Ortiz train this is easy work and won't be remotley close,easy win for Floyd hope he fight Manny next
    Exactly
    berto fought like he was goin to hit victor one time and ko him or something....holding his hand up and ish
    evrytime he landed a right. smh
    and thats his best win lol
    Im with you larry hopefully the two divas get their ish together and the fight can be made

Comment

ortiz blacked odlh eye in sparring one time

Comment

Deleted............

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          ortiz blacked odlh eye in sparring one time
          thought that was valero

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
            LOL^^^^^this right here
            looks like he's training to fight mma or something
            Took the words out of my mouth. Also, why is he lunging in like that with his jab?

This must be a bait tape or something.

Comment

This is on some real ****, but Ortiz trainer looks VERY amateurish, I don't think they have ANY answers for what floyd brings.

Like someone said earlier, Ortiz trainer just goes over ortiz head with the pads. Vic is pretty immobile despite how the video looks. His upper body doesn't move.

This is nothing floyd aint seen before.

Floyd will be in his small man mode ( mayweather corrales, mayweather de la hoya) where he makes himself small and lets the taller/bigger guy comin aggressively and let him **** up.

Comment

Working...
              X