Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN CENA Verbally Destroys THE ROCK on RAW

This was Cena's response to The Rock's comeback last week;

The People's Chump just got
    Last edited by PEBBLES!; 02-22-2011, 11:58 PM.

Rock will get his ***** ass back.

Comment

Lol good comeback

But face to face cena will get ****ted on by rock

Comment

Funny how he goes back to his roots when he first joined WWE after the Rock owned him last week . Not gonna lie, it was good even though he's some of those lines in the past.

This is turning into some serious feud, I love it.

Comment

Destroyed indeed at it better not be a one time thing like he said..

Rock promo wasn't all focused on cena though to be fair

I look forward to his response

I know people love the rock and i do to.. but lets be fair Cena is right

Comment

:

Comment

He did a good job there but only because he went back to his old school **** when people actually thought he was semi-good atleast...but hes no way near the rock

Untouchable.

Comment

this made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd have to break this down into aspects:

Content: In terms of what was said, I'd say Cena had this one. He struck right to the most bitter nerve of them all, The Rock's "abandonment" of the WWE universe. All The Rock could come up with is making fun of Cena's catch phrase in a squeaky mouse voice and observing that Cena wore clothing with color. One point to Cena.

Delivery: It was pointed out that Cena had to revert to his old gimmick to step up to The Rock whereas all The Rock had to do was be The Rock. It was far more natural and easier to enjoy delivered by The Rock than by Cena, whose battle rap, while excellent in quality and clever verbally, seemed forced. One point to The Rock.

Crowd Reaction: This one really depends on how you look at it and the two of them tie here, but for different reasons. The Rock had massive crowd reaction from the start. Simply put, he didn't really need to do anything to get it. His reputation is such that he could have walked out and talked about interior decorating and he'd have gotten a massive crowd reaction. He is The Rock, after all. You might have thought he'd win this aspect hands down. Cena, however, showed that he could take a crowd that was mostly against him at the beginning and bring them over to his side by the end. It takes a helluva lot of talent to do that. Cena gained by action what The Rock had by reputation. A draw.

So, at the end of the day, they're tied. Only one thing to do: escalate this sucker and keep it coming. Both of these guys delivered some well above-average entertainment and I'd like to see it continue.

Get ready for Round 2!

Comment

first line of the vid: "let me get my chain out for a sec" LOL

this guys looks like a roided up eminem wannabe lol

face to face the rock would eat this vanila ice clown lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X