Originally posted by supRa View Post
    'orale vato, lets go holler at some haynas'

how bout that huh?!??!

so 'dude', cant b used if ur mexican?

Naw i don't like that talk i just mess around sometimes on here

Yeah but not frequently in my opini.n

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      If you are half spanish and half yank, does that make you a 'Spank'?

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      If you're half german and hlaf mexican does that make you a B3anerSchnitzel?
      funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        I rep Mexico and being Mexican..when Mexico plays USA I go for Mexico..but..I also don't deny that I'm born and raised in the US when someone asks..

Although I'm ALWAYS being called Puerto Rican..they say I don't look or talk like a Mexican..what ever that means..
        traitor back to Oaxaca you mexican!

I always tell my Mexican American friends that root for Mexico that.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
          Not you TOO!??

I hate that faux hawk movement more then SKINNY JEANS!..

me I think mainly it's because of my haircut...it's a regular fade..

and cuz I get my eyebrows cleaned up..so I guess that also makes me "less mexican"..lmao!..
          lol... ive been rockin the faux 1 years now...i like it.. haha then let it grow out then back to the faux lol...
          shiiit i used cut my hair like that... i used to do # 2 all over then just edged it up.. kinda like lloyd banks has it.. all around.. i thinkin of rockin that **** agian soon... hmm..
          lol... that prob. why u get that.. cause of ur eyebrows... just like cotto

haha...

the reason i grew outta that edged up cut was cause every1 here in my city had that ****... it was gettin retarted... ima b honest every 1 had the fades.. i was the 1 that started 2 all over lol... then peeps followed.. so i said fck it.. now it seems they followed haha..

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            lol... ive been rockin the faux 1 years now...i like it.. haha then let it grow out then back to the faux lol...
            shiiit i used cut my hair like that... i used to do # 2 all over then just edged it up.. kinda like lloyd banks has it.. all around.. i thinkin of rockin that **** agian soon... hmm..
            lol... that prob. why u get that.. cause of ur eyebrows... just like cotto

haha...

the reason i grew outta that edged up cut was cause every1 here in my city had that ****... it was gettin retarted... ima b honest every 1 had the fades.. i was the 1 that started 2 all over lol... then peeps followed.. so i said fck it.. now it seems they followed haha..
            I don't like to comb my hair.. sometimes I don't have time and I hate walking around looking like a hobo. I keep my **** short. 2 on top, 1 on the side with a low fade.

It's funny too cus over here it's the exact opposite.. everyone rocking a faux hawk, mohawk or a Gatti boy guido cut.

I had a Mohawk and next thing you know everyone at work had one so I took it off..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              I don't like to comb my hair.. sometimes I don't have time and I hate walking around looking like a hobo. I keep my **** short. 2 on top, 1 on the side with a low fade.

It's funny too cus over here it's the exact opposite.. everyone rocking a faux hawk, mohawk or a Gatti boy guido cut.

I had a Mohawk and next thing you know everyone at work had one so I took it off..
              lol ' i hate walkin like a hobo' but really i mean... 2 on top wat can u comb.. lol

yea man i got som friends to let there **** grow and rock the faux...

ima b honest u get better lookin girls with this type of cut... there not ghetto.. i dont know how to explain it.. dont know wat term to define them

Comment

I still love my homeland, but the US comes first,
                after all, it has provided me with everything,
                something my homeland never did,
                and i'm greatful to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                  I still love my homeland, but the US comes first,
                  after all, it has provided me with everything,
                  something my homeland never did,
                  and i'm greatful to this country.
                  so wats ur homeland?!?!
                  mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                    being Puerto Rican, Brazilian, and Mexican is very annoying to have to explain lol. Which I have to do a lot. My last name used to be a Spanish last name when I was younger (Suarez) then it was changed to Souza-Suarez and now it is just Souza that i go by. Souza is a Brazilian/Portuguese last name. Although my legal last name is still Souza-Suarez. My mothers name is Tracia Souza and my fathers name was Roberto Arturo Suarez. I don't want my fathers last name so I just go by Souza. My mother is also dating a Cuban! lol ****s crazy I got all kings of latin flavor around me.

But i'll usually just identify myself as Puerto Rican which is the only culture I really know and live by, or just Latino. I'm mistaken for being white all the time too, a lot of people say I look Italian.
                    I get mistaken for all sorts of random ethnicities, I'm amazed that so many people think it's impossible for a Mexican to have green eyes
                    Last edited by Eric Holder; 08-26-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      traitor back to Oaxaca you mexican!

I always tell my Mexican American friends that root for Mexico that.
                      Get it right..It's "back to Durango" homie!..lol..

but it's just that only in Soccer..cuz I can't stand USA's National team..they're cocky as ****..and not really that good..as Mexico proved..lol..

but in Boxing I could give 2 ****s where they're from..

But also like I said..if someone asks..I will never say.."I'm Mexican-American" that sounds too "Fresa" lmao..I just say "I'm Mexican"..then if they get specific and ask where I was born..I say Chicago..but all in all..I say I'm Mexican before I say American..

*Edit*

ps..I have lived in Mexico and actually studied over there for 2yrs..7th and 8th grade..

Comment

Working...
                      X