No announcement yet.

Why I like Ward, Mayweather, Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Air bubble right where your brain should be.

Nuts right where your brain should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Has nothing to do with not knowing what you're looking at in order to be or not be entertained.

I've been watching the sport since 1986. The fact is, even the most skilled fighters have the tendency to be boring at times.

Rigo is a perfect example.

Loma is a highly skilled fighter who is actually quite entertaining. He has an amazing offense and defense, and throws punches in bunches without being reckless. He's a pure pleasure to watch.
      LOOOL, you only say that because Lomachenko is white. Rigo and Loma are both entertaining.

Comment

I'm a Crawford guy but I need to see him face more variety of styles before putting him in this category

Comment

Those 3 fighters are all very different than each other.

Comment

go to youtube and look at the Loma highlight comments... "this is the sweet science", "greatest technical boxer ive ever seen"

I love Loma but isn't it ironic he isn't called a runner or boring? he does throw his hands a little more than rigo or an older Floyd that's why he gets hit a bit more. but when rigo , Floyd, Crawford, ward, etc are brought up its always a complaint.

Comment

I like them all too.

Comment

Ward is a good fighter but dirty. Mayweather is a good fighter, but has resorted more to grabbing, holding, running and pot-shotting as he ages. And he charges a fortune to watch him do that. I'm not entertained by such styles. Now Crawford and Rigondeaux are technicians who bring the pain. Much more entertaining to me.

Comment

Another race baiting thread.

Comment

All these fighters are great in their own ways

Comment

Originally posted by subzer0ed View Post
                      ward is a good fighter but dirty. Mayweather is a good fighter, but has resorted more to grabbing, holding, running and pot-shotting as he ages. And he charges a fortune to watch him do that. I'm not entertained by such styles. Now crawford and rigondeaux are technicians who bring the pain. Much more entertaining to me.
                      yeah i dont understand how one can call rigo boring based on 2 performances where he took the fight on weeks notice and one where his opponent refused to engage

Comment

Working...
                      X