No announcement yet.

Your favourite African American movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I have a soft spot for Friday, Bad Boys II, and a bunch of Eddie Murphy movies, but I couldn't say they were as well done as Boyz N The Hood

Boyz N The Hood is probably the only one that makes it into my top 10 movies tbh
    Why two though? Bad Boys 1 is my favourite movie. I can always sit down and watch it whenever it comes.

"Don't ever say I wasn't there for you."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Why two though? Bad Boys 1 is my favourite movie. I can always sit down and watch it whenever it comes.

"Don't ever say I wasn't there for you."
      I just didn't watch it is all lol

Comment

You are damn right about Soul Food being up there. I liked Antoine Fischer too but John Q wasn't realistic enough.
        what about he got game, lean on me, seven pounds or monsters ball

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
          LOL. I know, that's a film favoured by African Americans so I guess it gets a pass as African American.
          lol I think it's weird that Tony Montana is so idolized and looked up to considering how the ending of the movie goes for him

A good movie tho

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            what about he got game, lean on me, seven pounds or monsters ball
            Damn you killing me with the good ones. He Got Game is cool. It's a notch below Soul Food though. Lean On Me is up there with Soul Food. From what I can remember Monster's Ball was solid. I need to rewatch it again to see if it's up there with Soul Food. Seven Pounds I have never watched. I am gonna see if they are on Youtube. You know a good clean site where I can watch them?

That English boy put me on to cartoon movie named Akira but nah I can't get down with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol I think it's weird that Tony Montana is so idolized and looked up to considering how the ending of the movie goes for him

A good movie tho
              I agree and it's a good movie. I thought Al Pacino really made it. I prefer Carlito's Way though.

Comment

Damn you killing me with the good ones. He Got Game is cool. It's a notch below Soul Food though. Lean On Me is up there with Soul Food. From what I can remember Monster's Ball was solid. I need to rewatch it again to see if it's up there with Soul Food. Seven Pounds I have never watched. I am gonna see if they are on Youtube. You know a good clean site where I can watch them?

That English boy put me on to cartoon movie named Akira but nah I can't get down with that.
                i hope this works

http://www.alluc.ee/l/Seven-Pounds-2...Y-mp4/a4pwicpx
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 06-25-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

This thread is to urban for me

Comment

Coffy. 1973. Pam Grier gets buck naked. It was Paradise seeing her big brown tatas and round bottom. Delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      Going well so far. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X