No announcement yet.

Last night RIP Kitty :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Doesn't animal control just put animals down most of the time? Especially if they're hurt?
    That's what I'm thinking. Poor bastard gets hit by a car then they kill his ass anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I was coming back home and parking my car, then I see a random cat get hit by a car.

Poor bastard survived but its leg was all messed up. I called animal control and they took it to a shelter to get fixed up.

It happened right in front of a Chinese food joint. And it was a black cat

The restaurant owner must be pretty pissed at you...you killed the buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        It's a place called Blue Sky.

Pretty good joint to be honest.

Ghetto run down Chinese places are the best.

Comment

I was coming back home and parking my car, then I see a random cat get hit by a car.

Poor bastard survived but its leg was all messed up. I called animal control and they took it to a shelter to get fixed up.

Poor cat, but you did a great thing, man!

Hooray for Beer!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I was waiting for somebody to say that. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Poor cat, but you did a great thing, man!

Hooray for Beer!

Thanks man I couldn't leave it like that.

Comment

Damn, you gonna take that Shaolin Sword? He's implying that your cousins were about to cook that motherfucka up and mix it in with the kung pao chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Damn, you gonna take that Shaolin Sword? He's implying that your cousins were about to cook that motherfucka up and mix it in with the kung pao chicken.
                  Refrain from your bigoted remarks or else.

Comment

Working...
                  X