Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British posters - Does the 'BBC' television network name make you feel uncomfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The license fee is not compulsory. No one is forcing you to watch crappy television.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Because I said I'm part Russian? Such a weird fixation
      Your name, and the fact that you're upset at me supposedly giving asians a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        How would they know if you owned a TV or not?
        They send people around to your house to check. I wish I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          They send people around to your house to check. I wish I was joking.
          Gotcha. I am sure it's random but how often do they check?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Gotcha. I am sure it's random but how often do they check?
            They only have to come once and see if you have a TV through your window, then you're forced to either pay up or go to court.

From then on, you're tied in to paying $188 per year forever, unless of course you actually don't have a TV or leave the country.

If they can't see a TV or aerial and you don't let them in, they can't do anything.

It's an amazing situation for a first world Western country.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              They only have to come once and see if you have a TV through your window, then you're forced to either pay up or go to court.

From then on, you're tied in to paying $188 per year forever, unless of course you actually don't have a TV or leave the country.

If they can't see a TV or aerial and you don't let them in, they can't do anything.

It's an amazing situation for a first world Western country.
              Yeah. It sounds a bit amateurish.

Comment

what a fkin stupid question, you know british broadcasting corparation was running long before you where thinkingi of bbc . stupid kunt

Comment

You know what's annoying, I typed Japanese BBC on Google and instead of seeing tight little Japanese hoes get turned out, I got some bull**** BBC articles about Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You know what's annoying, I typed Japanese BBC on Google and instead of seeing tight little Japanese hoes get turned out, I got some bull**** BBC articles about Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X