• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Samoa Joe debut... He's been in NXT for 2 years

Comment

• worst rumble match of all time

Comment

• I was hoping for Nakamura, Kurt Angle, or Samoa Joe to come out as #30. We got Roman instead.

Surprised Orton won, I was almost hoping Roman would win just to piss off the crowd.

Cena vs. Orton vs. Wyatt at WM is a safe bet. I doubt they're going to waste Cena's record 16th title reign just to have him lose before WM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
          I was curious to see how many pro wrestling fans post on this forum.
          My God fully grown men like wrestling? Your kidding right. That's surely for kids aged under 9 is it not

Comment

• I'm not a fan but it was nice to see that the WWE is finally giving Randy Orton a push with the Royal Rumble win.

Comment

• Wrestling is for children

Comment

• Saw Rumble but haven't watched in ages so had no idea who was feuding or even face/heel. Wasn't terrible but as said above it felt pretty flat. Brock really doesn't give a ****, Jericho looked like he doesn't even exercise anymore. There was a point where about 7-8 guys just laid around the outside of the ring for ages. Not big on Orton but at least he had the conditioning for it, Goldberg, Taker and others shot their load in about 2 minutes.

Comment

• You know it brings me great joy seeing all these ex-TNA guys: Styles, Joe, Young, Aries & Roode get their due in WWE. Some I've watched as early as 2003 (Styles, Roode) I always thought TNA could become the Bellator or pro-wrestling, but not necessarily a direct competitor, but since it went south I always wanted these guys to come to WWE & showcase their talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
                    worst rumble match of all time
                    For me it was when they gave it to Batista second time. Worst ever imo.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Saw Rumble but haven't watched in ages so had no idea who was feuding or even face/heel. Wasn't terrible but as said above it felt pretty flat. Brock really doesn't give a ****, Jericho looked like he doesn't even exercise anymore. There was a point where about 7-8 guys just laid around the outside of the ring for ages. Not big on Orton but at least he had the conditioning for it, Goldberg, Taker and others shot their load in about 2 minutes.

You didn't miss anything as far as the Rumble match but that goes for last 11 of them since Benoit. Rest was good.

Comment

• Rip chavo Guerrero sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X